stensul is a post-Series A startup, and we’re looking for a sales development manager to run and scale our SDR team. NY CANDIDATES ONLY!
We are a technology company focused on transforming the way email marketers work. The world’s leading enterprise companies rely on stensul's email creation platform to empower their marketing teams to create perfect, mobile responsive emails across all streams in minutes that are 100% compliant with brand, design, and legal guidelines. Fully integrated with every major ESP, stensul enables an increase in email output of 10X while also reducing production time by 90%.
We're funded by top tier investors who believe in our team and vision, and we have a fun environment where smart minds come together to deliver significant value to the largest and most respected companies in the world.
You will work in our Chelsea office in NYC and build, train, coach, and lead your team of quota achieving SDRs. You are a fearless leader who will take our SDRs to the next level, driving ICP qualified outbound and inbound enterprise leads for sales. You need to understand the buyer, what their motivations and pains are, at the enterprise companies we sell to. You bring experience, know what it means to be scrappy, measure everything, and love moving the needle. You must have prior experience as a high performing SDR in B2B enterprise SaaS. If you have some experience as a team lead, even better. Our plan is to have you start the first 6 months as a manager while also prospecting (to learn the ropes), and then to step back completely into the manager role.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Hire. train, motivate, and coach high-performing SDRs to ensure success and meet predetermined meetings targets
- Develop targeted outreach campaigns (through email, phone, social media, events, and video), execute on touchpoints, and communicate our value proposition to senior marketers in enterprise companies
- Work with Marketing and Sales to create and train on sales qualification process
- Generate ideas for contests and motivational initiatives
- Manage day-to-day performance of team and deliver reviews
- Conduct weekly forecasts of new opportunities and pipeline generated weekly
- Implement performance plans according to company procedures
- Ensure correct usage of CRM and other applications (Salesloft, Sales Navigator, etc.)
- >3 years in a sales representative (SDR) role within B2B enterprise SaaS
- 0-2 years or more of prior SDR management experience
- Motivating leader with proven history of top performance as an SDR
- Salesloft or Outreach.io experience. Other tools a plus (Sales Navigator, Zoominfo, etc.)
- Extremely personable and likable (can strike up a conversation with anyone)
- Exceptional communicator
- Ability to do mid-level analysis of data and make recommendations based on objectives
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to thrive in ‘startup’ environment
- Familiarity with data analysis and reporting – you know Excel
- Strong organizational skills (stuff doesn’t fall through the cracks) and note-taking ability
- Proactive drive (there’s always opportunity to create one more prospect touchpoint)
- Competitive compensation package
- Full insurance benefits (medical/dental/vision), pre-tax commuter benefits, and more
- Your choice of Mac or PC laptop
- Extra goodies like team lunches, lots of munchies and drinks in the office, bowling nights, etc.
- Non-stop availability of competitors for office ping pong, foosball or darts
- LOTS of sunlight in our Chelsea office
- We are a growing company, so as we grow, YOU will grow!
stensul does not work with agencies and is not responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited third-party submissions.