As an Enterprise Sales Consultant at Ambassador you will lead targeted sales efforts with high value prospects to attract, acquire, and grow ideal client segments. This is a pure new business development role that will require creative prospecting and well-coordinated, eloquent, and intuitive sales efforts. Each sales cycle will require you to execute with urgency by establishing strong relationships and client trust, and consist of complex, technical variables and multiple stakeholder involvement, and range in value up to $100k in ACV.
In the 1st Month you will…
· Train and learn about the organization; Product, Marketing, Sales and Success teams.
· Learn about how the business operates and how Ambassador fits into the marketing technology landscape.
· Learn different customer acquisition techniques as well as how B2B and B2C companies leverage relationship marketing into their digital strategies.
· Participate in sales training and listen to call recordings.
· Participate in product training to understand the core functionality and use cases of Ambassador for different types of brands.
· Start top of the funnel prospecting responsibilities.
By the 3rd Month you will...
· Be 80% of the way to "expert" when it comes to our product, the use cases, and the entire sales cycle.
· Run multiple webinars/calls a day with different types of prospects through different parts of the sales cycle.
· Have built your own pipeline and managed multiple opportunities through a complete sales cycle.
· Start winning new clients and contributing revenue for the company.
· Provide feedback to management on areas of opportunity, i.e. additional trainings, cases or the product.
At the half year mark you will...
· Understand the competitive landscape, become a product expert, and uniquely position Ambassador with different types of prospects.
· Own your own pipeline, which includes intelligently managing your time and creating custom decks.
· Think long term and make sure we are selling to the right people at the right time the right way.
· Constantly hit bookings/revenue targets.
· Become an expert in a variety of use cases.
· Gain self-reliance when closing deals without substantial oversight from management.
· Own the delivery of amazing experiences for every prospect, through every interaction.
· Positively impact the sales team beyond individual sales metrics; sharing experiences, obstacles and creative solutions.
Desired Skills & Experience
· Bachelor’s degree.
· 4+ years direct sales experience and owning all aspects of the sales cycle.
· 2+ years experience selling B2B, value add products/services (digital marketing is a major advantage).
· 2+ years experience selling primarily via webinar.
· Knowledge of RFP’s and buying processes for global brands.
· General experience using business web applications/tools (Salesforce.com, LinkedIn, Zoom, DiscoverOrg, Hubspot Sales, etc.)
· Highly effective at shortening traditional enterprise sales cycles.
· Extremely aware of highest and best use of time.
· Experience selling through, and with, agencies.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills.
· Extreme attention to detail.
· Self-starter, high energy, inquisitive and excited to work in a startup environment.
· Results-oriented, passionate, addicted to winning, natural leader.
· Stops working when the deal is done, not 5pm.