Cyber Security Recruiter at Cybrary
Greenbelt, MD, US
Cybrary is forming a new team to help shape the next step for recruiting in the cybersecurity space. We're looking for an independent and highly commercially motivated recruiter for this unique opportunity to capitalize on the industry's largest, untapped resource.
In this role, you will gain exclusive access to our growing user base of cybersecurity professionals in order to place qualified candidates with our business customers. Additionally, you will be expected to work closely with our Sales, Marketing, and Product teams to help drive innovation and improve efficiencies in finding and matching candidates with employers.
Cybrary is a venture-backed startup positioned as a unique multi-sided platform that empowers Cybersecurity and IT professionals to develop themselves in their careers. With nearly 2M users, Cybrary is leading the industry in developing solutions to bring together an ecosystem of content, professionals, and companies to close the employment gap in these fields. We are on a rocketship, come join us!
- Meet regularly with key team members to develop strategy and execution
- Build and nurture a diversified client base
- Implement candidate and client initiatives to drive new opportunities
- Negotiate terms & conditions of service
- Headhunt, source, screen, develop and introduce candidates
- Focus on candidate relationship management
- Conduct role briefing with clients and set expectations for the recruitment process
- Process management and sourcing
- Effectively communicate position opportunity and client value proposition
- All around go-getter, comfortable with ambiguity and motivated by opportunity
- Critical thinker with the ability to analyze data to drive key insights
- Enthusiasm for new technologies, a must!
- Knowledge of certifications, tools, skills and abilities needed in the IT and cyber security space
- Process focused with the ability to build and manage processes
- Highly organized, proactive, self-starter, and team player with a love of continually improving the processes around you
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, coupled with strong empathy for candidates and their success
- You must be resilient and able to find a way to get things done and overcome obstacles
- Prior experience in a startup-like environment, a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- 3-5 years of experience in recruiting, including successful placement of professionals in the cybersecurity space
- Live in the Baltimore-Washington, D.C. Metro Area