is an Email Creation Platform for the Enterprise. Instead of making emails by hand, the largest companies in the world use stensul to create marketing emails quickly and painlessly. Nearly every large company has a hugely inefficient and expensive (in man-hours and dollars) process to make emails. Everyone hates it. stensul is the solution.
You will work in our Buenos Aires office in Palermo on our team focused on stensul. You will be working on both the core platform and implementations for some of the biggest brands and companies in the world. We’re growing very quickly so the pace is fast, but you will be working alongside other very smart colleagues with brand new technologies, in a fun, collaborative environment, and growth opportunities are numerous.
Our new Sr. QA Automation developer will be responsible for:
- Design, development and maintenance of test scripts based on product specifications and/or test cases.
- Evaluating available testing frameworks to recommend the most suitable ones for our needs
- Assisting and training the current functional QA team for effective use of the testing framework
- Documenting the design patterns/best practices for the automation framework
- Assisting in the integration of the test suite into our CI server
At a minimum, we require that you have:
- Vast (5+ years) experience testing web applications
- Experience (3+ years) in automation of web applications using Selenium Webdriver
- Experience developing using automation tools and frameworks like Cucumber, Robot Framework, Jenkins, etc
- Experience working using Page Objects, UI maps, etc (widely accepted design patterns for Selenium)
- Experience with CI for automated regression testing
- Experience with version control like git, etc
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Solid English communication skills
You get bonus points for having:
- Experience developing in another programming language (Like, Ruby, Python, Node.js, etc)
- Experience working in agile environments like Scrum, Kanban, etc
- Experience in unit testing
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases
- Experience with high traffic sites
- Experience with bug tracking tools like Jira, Redmine, Bugzilla, etc
- A great sense of humor
- We offer a competitive salary
- This position is based in our office in Buenos Aires, but we have flexible policies around occasionally working remotely if needed
- A company laptop and phone reimbursement (if required)
- Non-stop availability of competitors for PlayStation 4
- Weekly team lunches (from asado to empanadas, there is something for everyone)
- Great candy corner, with plenty of snacks, drinks, fruits, etc.
- Regular after offices in a great area of the city (Palermo), where the office is located