is exploding, and we’re looking to grow our amazing sales team with talented Enterprise Sales Development Representatives. This job is located in our New York City office!
We are a technology company focused on transforming the way email marketers work. The world’s leading enterprise companies rely on stensul's email creation platform to empower their marketing teams to create perfect, mobile responsive emails across all streams in minutes that are 100% compliant with brand, design, and legal guidelines. Fully integrated with every major ESP, stensul enables an increase in email output of 10X while also reducing production time by 90%.
We're funded by top tier investors who believe in our team and vision, and we have a fun environment where smart minds come together to deliver significant value to the largest and most respected companies in the world.
You will work in our Chelsea office in NYC as a part of our rapidly growing sales team at stensul. You will be working closely with our Enterprise Sales Executives to generate meetings and calls with qualified leads through research and high volume outreach (email and phone). You will be reaching out to Fortune 1000 companies, so your creativity and drive in getting to the right people will be key to the success of both the team and yourself. This is an incredible opportunity to get in super early at a rapidly growing Enterprise Sales organization.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Achieve qualified (ICP or qualified inbound) meetings per month consistently, with at least 25-40% of them becoming qualified opportunities
- Split activities between email, cold calls, video, and social prospecting using personalized messaging to target prospects within ideal customer accounts
- Detailed research on target companies and prospects to give your outreach the best chance for success
- Tracking and learning from the data to improve the outreach process
- Providing an exceptional first impression of our company and how we can help target prospects accomplish their goals
- Detailed logging of all activities in our CRM system
- Developing industry and domain expertise to increase your chances for success
- MUST HAVE at least 1 year SDR and/or BDR experience in a B2B business
- MUST HAVE background in high volume phone outreach
- Ability to work closely with Account Executives to secure meetings with qualified leads
- Sales training experience a PLUS!
- Must be a self-starter who combines a high level of creativity with nonstop drive to get things done
- Extremely personable and coachable
- Total comfort speaking on the phone with everyone from mid level employees to C-level executives
- Salesforce experience a huge plus
- Competitive compensation package
- Full insurance benefits (medical/dental/vision), pre-tax commuter benefits, and more
- Your choice of Mac or PC laptop
- Extra goodies like team lunches, lots of munchies and drinks in the office, bowling nights, etc.
- Non-stop availability of competitors for office ping pong, foosball or darts
- LOTS of sunlight in our Chelsea office
- We are a growing company, so as we grow, YOU will grow!
stensul does not work with agencies and is not responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited third-party submissions.