As an Engineering Leader at stensul:
You will work in our Buenos Aires office in Palermo, leading, motivating and coaching a high-performance team of engineers, responsible for developing stensul's core platform and delivering a world-class product to some of the biggest brands and companies in the world.
Our new Engineering Leader will be capable of removing roadblocks, developing people and guiding them to success.
- Lead one of our engineering squads attracting, developing, and retaining exceptional talent.
- Partnering with our product team defining features, needs and prioritizing the backlog.
- Participate, contribute and ideally lead in architectural discussions and decisions.
- Coach new and existing engineers in the areas of new technologies, methodologies and other emerging technical trends.
- Lead your team through the next phase of growth in their career.
- Take a hands-on approach as the situation demands – coding, reviews and fixing bugs.
- Create an environment of trust and provide guidance and advice: Be there for your team.
- 5+ years leading an engineering team, solving complex problems that demands the best from you and the team.
- 7+ years of experience shipping high quality software.
- You have experience shipping products for enterprise companies.
- You have an advanced understanding of oral and written English.
- You have strong communication skills. You will need to lead this effort and work with multiple engineering and product teams.
- You have solid knowledge of programming languages and paradigms.
works with the largest, most admired brands in the world, and there's a lot more to where we're going beyond what's on the website. At our core, we're a Creation Platform for the Enterprise. Today, our platform helps large organizations to create marketing emails quickly and painlessly, and in the future it'll be a lot more. We're funded by top tier investors who believe in our team and vision, and we have a fun environment where smart minds come together to deliver significant value to the largest and most respected companies in the world.
- We offer a competitive salary;
- This position is based in our office in Buenos Aires, but we have flexible policies around occasionally working remotely if needed;
- A company laptop and phone reimbursement (if required);
- Non-stop availability of competitors for PlayStation 4 and table tennis;
- Weekly team lunches (from asado to empanadas, there is something for everyone);
- Great candy corner, with plenty of snacks, drinks, fruits, etc.;
- Regular after offices in a great area of the city (Palermo), where the office is located;
- Other awesome secret benefits we’ll tell you once you are on the team.