At Infusionsoft, we help small businesses succeed.
We don’t just say that, we mean it and we do it every day. And oftentimes, working at Infusionsoft is much like running a small business. The journey will present incredible challenges and great opportunities, but the reward will be contributing to something that is larger than you. We want you to bring hustle, grit, and passion to everything you do here. You will be expected to take ownership and improve yourself and your team every day. As a team, and as an individual we strive to live up to our Core Values. The values are what unify us and allow us to make the impact that we do. They are crucial on our mission to becoming the global leader of small business success. Together: we will replenish the middle class, we will elevate the worldwide economy, we will inspire kids to dream of becoming entrepreneurs.
We are the Product Development team and we’re looking for a seasoned Front End engineer, at the pinnacle of their engineering career. You will work with us at the forefront of implementing responsive layouts for various platforms and browsers.
Our team is made up of a core of experienced software engineers working to help those around them succeed. We believe in open, public, and transparent communication built on a foundation of trust and empathy for our customers, partners, and colleagues. We are a highly collaborative cross-functional team of designers, developers, product managers, and quality engineers. The expectations are high, but so is the level support. We want to partner with people to see them succeed while maintaining high standards for the technology we build and operate.
We are working on establishing best practices around the design, development, testing, deployment, and operation Front End User Experiences at Infusionsoft. We are at the center of a major strategic transformation building a product family based on a common platform and shared design libraries. Our engineers ensure projects are completed and properly documented according to specifications and timelines and test for cross-browser, cross-platform, and/or cross-device compatibility, and site QA. It is an exciting place to be during an exciting time at Infusionsoft. There are many opportunities to get involved, become an expert, and begin teaching others as you help pave the road to Infusionsoft’s future.
We are using the following technologies, but experience in these specific technologies is not required. We are looking for people that are always learning and enjoy that process.
If you can execute the work, you can do the job. That being said, we realize we need someone with…
- 5-7 years of software engineering experience
- BS in Computer Science or related, or relevant experience
- Experience with multiple testing frameworks; Mocha, Jest, etc.
- Extensive knowledge of secure coding best practices
- Expert coding skills and programming knowledge
- Expertise working frontend build tools including Webpack, Babel and one or more Preprocessors such as SASS, etc.
- Must proactively research best practices in development, keep up with online trends, and strive to find new/inventive techniques
Ideally, you also possess...
- Work experience with: Git/GitHub, Maven, Gradle, JIRA, Confluence, CircleCI
- Experience developing under Agile, SCRUM or similar iterative unified processes
- GitHub / Stackoverflow profile demonstrating contributions to open source or personal projects.
- Previous work at fast growth product company or in an entrepreneurial environment
At Infusionsoft we celebrate diversity and inclusion for the benefit of our employees, our products, our community, and to help small businesses succeed. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, marital status or any legally protected status.