Cart - 0 items0.00
HRBP: Product and Engineering at Terminus
Indianapolis, IN, US
Terminus is the leader of the account-based movement and the crucial link that connects B2B marketing and sales teams with their ideal customers. The Terminus solution arms marketing teams with an account-centric platform that delivers the intelligence and automation needed to scale ABM and revolutionize the way B2B marketing is done. Hundreds of organizations worldwide, including Salesforce, GE, Verizon, 3M and CA Technologies, turn to Terminus to more effectively target, engage and grow their best-fit accounts. Terminus offers savvy marketers the technology and proven expertise to radically improve account-based strategies and campaigns, increasing ROI and producing exceptional results.
Terminus is looking for a personable and experienced Human Resources Business Partner to join our growing People team. As an HRBP, you will oversee all human resources operations for our Product and Engineering organization. This is a hands-on position and you will own the full life-cycle of the employee experience. You should be a proactive communicator and change agent, someone who can successfully balance employee needs with business objectives to create integrated solutions for both parties. Our People team is fast-paced and fun, must enjoy working with others and supporting all levels of employees.
- Consult with line management for your business unit and provide daily HR guidance
- Provides day-to-day coaching to leadership on a variety of actions to include employee relations issues, policy interpretation and application; talent management and development; and organizational design.
- Leads and/or supports annual HR cycle deliverables to include performance management (e.g., coaching, counseling, career development and disciplinary actions); merit and bonus awards; benefits enrollment; etc.
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance.
- Mediate and resolve employee relations issues; conduct thorough and objective investigations when necessary
- Conduct departmental HR training and ensure training objectives are met
- Maintain awareness of the culture, plans, financial position, and performance of the business units Find ways to build morale, improve workplace relationships, and boost productivity and retention
- Collaborate with colleagues in the human resources department to develop policies, programs, and solutions
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related field required
- 5-8 years of HR experience with at least two 2 years of experience in an HR Business Partner role
- Demonstrated experience managing the HR needs of 150+ person organization
- Enjoys working cross functionally with Recruiting, Finance, and other teams while being business minded with the ability to drive results through people and culture.
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to work independently, take initiative, and see projects through to completion.
- PHR/SPHR strongly preferred
- Experience in a SAAS environment, start-up to growth company preferred
Incredible Benefits, Incredible Culture!
- Working for a company and leadership team focused on providing a “Best Place to Work” environment
- 100% employer paid Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance for employee coverage
- 100% employer paid Short-term and Long-term Disability Insurance
- 401K with company match
- Guaranteed Stock Options
- Paid Parental Leave after a year of service
- Unlimited vacation
- Summer Friday half-days
- 2 days off each year to volunteer at a charity of your choice
- Monthly Uber Eats gift card
- Gym membership or health and wellness reimbursement
- Parking & Transit assistance
- Regular team outings, parties, and surprises
- Beautiful, high energy offices in 3 tech hubs (Atlanta, San Francisco, and Indianapolis)
- Culture that emphasizes personal and professional growth
- Named Best Workplace Winner 2017, 2018, and 2019 by Inc. Magazine, #61 on the Inc. 5000, and #21 on the Deloitte Fast 500
- Named G2 2020 Spring category leader for the 10th consecutive quarter
Diversity and inclusion are essential values at Terminus. We believe we do our best and most impactful work when we are a diverse, inclusive and equitable organization. We're proud to recruit and hire talented people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or transgender status), age, or disability.