Cart - 0 items0.00
Salesforce Developer at Terminus
Atlanta, GA, US / Indianapolis, IN, US
Terminus is the leader of the account-based movement and the crucial link that connects B2B marketing and sales teams with their ideal customers. The Terminus solution arms marketing teams with an account-centric platform that delivers the intelligence and automation needed to scale ABM and revolutionize the way B2B marketing is done. Hundreds of organizations worldwide, including Salesforce, GE, Verizon, 3M and CA Technologies, turn to Terminus to more effectively target, engage and grow their best-fit accounts. Terminus offers savvy marketers the technology and proven expertise to radically improve account-based strategies and campaigns, increasing ROI and producing exceptional results.
Terminus is searching for a Salesforce Developer to join our team in Atlanta or Indianapolis! You will use your expertise in the Salesforce platform to create solutions for Terminus most important strategic initiatives as we continue to grow and scale. You have the ability to create complex triggers when needed, and the wisdom to know when a process builder is the best route. You will be part of a fast growing organization and exposed to new and exciting challenges every day!
- Serve as system administrator/developer for the Salesforce.com environment with 175+ users
- Create and manage scalable workflows, automations, and processes in the system while maintaining data integrity and increasing end user efficiency
- Handle all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, territory management, integration management, roles and permissions, and custom objects / data solutions.
- Based on stakeholder needs, architect solutions which help teams achieve increased efficiency and sharper insights into our business.
- Keep the user experience at the forefront of the Salesforce system design, delighting our go-to-market teams by anticipating their needs in the UI.
- Bachelor’s Degree (in Computer Science is preferred)
- 5+ years hands-on experience on Salesforce.com and web applications
- Extensive experience in all phases of Software Development which involves requirement gathering, requirement analysis, design, development, and implementation.
Incredible Benefits, Incredible Company!
- Working for a company and leadership team focused on providing a “Best Place to Work” environment
- 100% employer paid Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance for employee coverage
- 100% employer paid Short-term and Long-term Disability Insurance
- 401K with company match
- Guaranteed Stock Options
- Paid Parental Leave after a year of service
- Unlimited vacation
- Summer Friday half-days
- 2 days off each year to volunteer at a charity of your choice
- Monthly Uber Eats gift card
- Gym membership or health and wellness reimbursement
- Parking & Transit assistance
- Regular team outings, parties, and surprises
- Beautiful, high energy offices in 3 tech hubs (Atlanta, San Francisco, and Indianapolis)
- Culture that emphasizes personal and professional growth
- Named Best Workplace Winner 2017, 2018, and 2019 by Inc. Magazine, #61 on the Inc. 5000, and #21 on the Deloitte Fast 500
- Named G2 2020 Spring category leader for the 10th consecutive quarter
Diversity and inclusion are essential values at Terminus. We believe we do our best and most impactful work when we are a diverse, inclusive and equitable organization. We're proud to recruit and hire talented people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or transgender status), age, or disability.