Stream provides cloud technology for chat and activity feeds. Our customers are product teams that want to build chat or activity feeds for their apps. At the moment over 500 customers and more than 500 million end users rely on Stream. Our technology is helping product teams create better user experiences for apps in areas as diverse as healthcare, education, fintech, dating and social.
- Stream is growing rapidly. As a capable Head of marketing this is an ideal opportunity to throw some oil on the fire.
- Your work will impact billions of users of apps that Stream powers
- Top tier VCs invested in Stream, it’s well positioned to become the next Twilio
- Design and engineering teams are committed to partner with marketing to drive success. You’re joining a team that can move fast and come up with creative campaigns
- Great comp package with equity in one of the fastest growing startups of Colorado
- Proven experience with driving MQL or revenue goals at a post series A company
- Prior marketing experience with highly technical companies. Ideally with the same developer or product owner audience that buys Stream.
- Experience reporting on marketing metrics to the CEO and the board of directors
- Extensive content marketing experience
- Basic working knowledge of Adwords, Semrush and Analytics (ability to lead)
- Basic understanding of SEO (ability to lead)
- (Bonus) Webinar/Conference experience
What would make you the perfect candidate?
- You’ve worked at an API driven SaaS company, as part of the team that drove explosive growth adding 10x+ ARR in a matter of a few years. You were the leader of that team, or a close second and can reapply that playbook.
What you will be doing
- Allocate the marketing budget to top performing channels
- Report on LTV to CAC ratios on a per channel basis
- Guide and mentor our paid marketing, developer evangelism and content teams
- Run campaigns for the various chat use cases that Stream targets: (education, healthcare, dating, market places, gaming, livestreams and social)
- A competitive salary
- Company equity
- Weekly team lunches (Boulder)
- Medical/Dental/Vision 100% covered by Stream for employee (and discounted for dependents)
- Plenty of snacks and fancy coffee/teas (Boulder)
- Fitness stipend (Boulder)
- Pearl Street, Boulder office
- The possibility to visit our office in Amsterdam
- A fun team with a diverse background (14 nationalities and counting)