Cart - 0 items0.00
Commercial Account Executive at Terminus
Atlanta, GA, US
Terminus is the leader of the account-based movement and the crucial link that connects B2B marketing and sales teams with their ideal customers. The Terminus solution arms marketing teams with an account-centric platform that delivers the intelligence and automation needed to scale ABM and revolutionize the way B2B marketing is done. Hundreds of organizations worldwide, including Salesforce, GE, Verizon, 3M and CA Technologies, turn to Terminus to more effectively target, engage and grow their best-fit accounts. Terminus offers savvy marketers the technology and proven expertise to radically improve account-based strategies and campaigns, increasing ROI and producing exceptional results.
Terminus is looking for an Account Executive to join our team. As an Account Executive, you will be helping to drive company revenue by bringing on net new customers who understand the value that Terminus can have on their Account-Based Marketing strategy. This means running a value-based sales process, providing advice on strategy and campaign execution, and setting the right expectations for success with the platform. It also requires bringing on these new customers at a fast, efficient pace.
As a fast-growing startup that is growing quickly, Terminus offers an incredible opportunity for a sales professional to learn, grow personally and professionally, and be part of building our company and culture. Our goal is to build an organization of smart, ambitious Account Executives committed to our core values and focused on winning.
We’re looking for sales professionals located in Atlanta and Indianapolis. We allow for flexible hours and telecommuting options.
- Attain monthly, quarterly & annual sales quotas
- Generate 1/3 of your pipeline by prospecting into target accounts
- Be or become an expert in Account-Based Marketing and MarTech
- Be able to run a predictable business by forecasting within a 20% margin of error your revenue generation for the coming month & quarter.
- Participate in team meetings and trainings on a weekly basis
- Stay up to date on market trends and competitive landscape
- 4-year BA/BS Degree required
- 3+ years experience as an Account Executive selling software to B2B companies
- Experience managing and closing complex sales-cycles
- Deep understanding of sales methodology and forecasting
- Strong and demonstrated written and verbal communication skills
- Track record of over-achieving quota in past positions
- Experience using technology such as Salesforce and SalesLoft, and/or ability to learn new systems quickly
- Strong customer and previous-employer references
Incredible Benefits, Incredible Company!
- Working for a company and leadership team focused on providing a “Best Place to Work” environment
- 100% employer paid Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance for employee coverage
- 100% Short-term and Long-term Disability Insurance
- 401K with company match
- Guaranteed Stock Options
- Unlimited vacation
- Gym membership or health and wellness reimbursement
- Parking & Transit assistance
- Casual dress all-day, everyday
- Regular team outings, parties, and surprises
- Weekly free lunch, unlimited snacks and drinks
- Beautiful, high energy offices in 3 tech hubs (Atlanta, San Francisco, and Indianapolis)
- Culture that emphasizes personal and professional growth
- Named Best Workplace Winner 2017, 2018, and 2019 by Inc. Magazine, #61 on the Inc. 5000, and #21 on the Deloitte Fast 500
The explosion of data and consumerization of B2B is transforming how leading companies drive growth. It requires a shift to an account-centric approach which focuses on arming market-facing teams with the intelligence needed to drive into the right segments of the market with the best message in a far more scalable way. The CMOs, CROs, and CEOs of winning companies are putting more data to work as they assess opportunities, identify the right accounts, and align sales and marketing resources appropriately. And the lines have blurred at the point of engagement. Marketing programs and sales teams need to be integrated -- not just aligned -- to deliver a consistent experience in the eyes of the customer. Not just at the top of the funnel, but throughout the customer journey at an account level.
Acclaimed “Best Places to Work” 3 consecutive years, Terminus has created an incredible, dedicated team centered on building the best-in-class ABM platform and community. With offices in Atlanta, San Francisco, and now Indianapolis, Terminus is attracting the brightest minds on all sides of the country. See here
Terminus is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.