Stensul is looking for a Product Designer, specifically someone who will create, prototype, measure, research and continually evolve our products. You will use your design, innovation skills and expertise to reduce the complexity of the content creation flow into a simple and straightforward experience.
Who We Are:
We’ve built a platform that lets anyone create on-brand, perfectly coded, fully-responsive emails in minutes. Our Fortune 1000 customers have reduced their creation time by 90% while increasing marketing output 6-10x. That’s no joke.
What You Will Do:
- Evaluate our current platform and provide an analysis on how we can simplify and improve our user experience.
- Continually gather user data to prove the success (or failure) of product decisions.
- Successfully employ the design process to investigate, conceptualize and generate relevant solutions for problems our users have.
- Stand as a UX/UI reference inside and outside the creative team.
- Create a training program to improve our product team’s expertise on UX/UI.
- Create and document responsive UX design, visual design for the UI, prototypes and branding with style guides.
- Work with Customers, Product, Engineering and QA to reach the best possible solutions and digital products.
- Measure and report usage of the products to continually iterate and improve the user experience.
- Help define product requirements, concepts, interaction flows and interfaces.
- Comfortable writing specs, illustrating design ideas, storyboards, process flows, interaction models and sitemaps
- Strong knowledge evaluating user requirements, working together with product managers and engineers.
- Experience using design apps like Photoshop and Sketch to create designs, mockups and user interaction flows
What You’ll Get:
- Competitive compensation package that includes equity
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Weekly catered lunches and fully stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages
- Extra goodies like team breakfasts, monthly team outings, etc.
- 401(k), life insurance, commuter benefits, and parental leave plans
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work and life in a way that suits you best
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun loving office culture
- Big fish in a small pond opportunity - we are a fairly small yet rapidly growing company, so as we grow, YOU will grow!