Cart - 0 items0.00
Senior Technical Product Manager- Digital Ads at Terminus
Atlanta, GA, US
We are looking for an accomplished Product Manager to help us build an industry leading Account-Based Marketing platform that allows B2B marketers to do ABM at scale. Most importantly, we are looking for a Technical Product Manager that exemplifies two of our core values: growth-minded and customer obsessed. Like us, we want you to be excited everyday about working with this team and building great software. We are passionate about providing our customers with features that they need and love.
- Understand how Terminus customers are using our platform at a detailed level and be able to map that to our digital advertising channel. Able to identify gaps and work with the development teams to build a plan to close or minimize the impact to our customers.
- Represent the customer base to our development teams. Be the champion and voice of customers while bringing it into the backlog creation and development process.
- Manage the roadmap and the backlogs for multiple initiatives and product development teams. Work to ensure the development backlog reflects the product roadmap and drive prioritization decisions that get us closer to its long-term vision.
- Collaborate across teams. Technical product managers play a critical role in creating alignment between other product managers engineering teams, user experience, customer experience, support, executives and customers. A collaborative, optimistic attitude is essential to the job.
- Measure success. Own the measures used to define success for your product. Success measures are defined at the inception of a product and tracked throughout its lifecycle. Make measures visible to all stakeholders and interpret them into actionable conclusions and new hypotheses.
- Education: BA/BS/MS
- 5+ years of product management or equivalent experience with demonstrated ability defining and delivering products.
- Background in digital media technology. You’ve worked in digital media, preferably display ads and know the ins and outs of how the bidding process works at both the conceptual and technical levels.
- Strong technical abilities. You need a natural aptitude for quickly understanding complex systems and have a knack for explaining them to less technically-minded people. You are intimately familiar with agile software development practices used to deploy SaaS applications. Serving as product owner on a scrum team and/or as an engineering leader is a plus.
- Strong analytical capabilities. You excel at and enjoy building models and decomposing complex structures into useful primitives.
- Demonstrated ability to lead multidisciplinary teams and projects.
- Experience with marketing technology, marketing automation, advertising technology, and/or products that are built to work with a CRM is a plus
- Strong customer and stakeholder empathy. You are not only the voice of the customer but of marketing, finance, engineering, support and ops at times as well. You must be able to channel many points of view.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. You are able to deliver the right message to a variety of audiences including engineers, marketers, customer success managers, customer support staff and sales.
Incredible Benefits, Incredible Company!
- Working for a company and leadership team focused on providing a “Best Place to Work” environment
- 100% employer paid Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance for employee coverage
- 100% Short-term and Long-term Disability Insurance
- 401K with company match
- Guaranteed Stock Options
- Unlimited vacation
- Gym membership or health and wellness reimbursement
- Parking & Transit assistance
- Casual dress all-day, everyday
- Regular team outings, parties, and surprises
- Weekly free lunch, unlimited snacks and drinks
- Beautiful, high energy offices in 3 tech hubs (Atlanta, San Francisco, and Indianapolis)
- Culture that emphasizes personal and professional growth