Stream is seeking an energetic and passionate individual to join our Marketing team as a Marketing Coordinator in Boulder, Colorado. On the Marketing team, you will be responsible for a broad range of activities, all of which aim to make Stream an iconic brand among developers.
The role of a Marketing Coordinator at Stream is the ideal jumping-off point for a new career in marketing; we strongly believe in training and supporting our team members to develop and improve their expertise!
In the first months, you’ll learn about Stream’s content marketing, analytics, Google Tag Manager, custom landing pages, SEO, marketing reporting, conference marketing, and much more. Stream is a young and fast-growing startup, providing you with ample opportunity for growth. You’ll learn tools such as Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Hubspot, Buzzsumo, SemRush, Moz, and GSuite (docs, sheets, slides). You'll coordinate with our content marketing, SEO and paid advertising marketing employees.
If you’re motivated to work (and play!) hard and learn at a quick pace, you’ll have an excellent chance at fast career growth within Stream. This role is a good fit for individuals with 3-5 years of marketing experience and a strong desire to grow into a managerial role while owning a full end-to-end marketing process.
What You Will Do:
* Create many case studies and other collateral for sales
* Register Stream on various sites to assist with competitive search
* Assist in the creation of landing pages for Ads and other paid campaigns
* Collaborate with Product, Executive and Sales teams to design and execute persona-focused email campaigns and action-driven nurture flows in HubSpot
* Refine buyer personas through extensive first-person research
* Help deliver and edit high volumes of blog posts with the Developer Relations team
* Help provide insightful social media posts
* Assist in vetting and administering content partnerships with other thought-leaders in the cloud software space
* Attend product owner focused conferences
* Arrange interviews and podcasts