Cart - 0 items0.00
Sales Recruiter at stensul
New York City, NY, US
WHO WE ARE
Stensul is transforming the way enterprise marketers work. Our email generation platform is centralized, scalable, and pre-configured to each brand. By bypassing all of the back-and-forth with designers, developers and QA, marketers can focus on crafting content that inspires and delivers real results. Marketers build emails in our platform, and then instantly send them out through their ESP or Marketing Cloud. With stensul, marketers are reimagining what’s possible with email.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
stensul is looking for someone autonomous and inspiring who wants to lead go-to-market recruiting, hiring sales, marketing, and G&A/business roles in the US. You’ll work directly with hiring managers, coordinate interviews and - most importantly - source top talent into the company as the first recruiter in North America.
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
Own all of US recruiting focusing on sales, marketing, customer success and other G&A roles
- Qualify, source (including heavy outbound), screen and schedule candidates and help move them through our hiring process
- Use data to continually improve and get better at bringing top talent into the company
- Collaborate with hiring managers to create scorecards, job descriptions, and profiles of ideal candidates as well as appropriate interview questions and structure
- Own the company’s Applicant Tracking System
- Own the candidate experience by engaging, contacting, and managing candidates throughout the recruitment process, whether they are passive, inbound or referrals
WHO YOU ARE:
2+ years of sales recruiting experience
- Effective track record of sourcing candidates against critical hiring demands and delivering results
- Experience with LinkedIn Recruiter
- Proven track-record owning full-cycle recruiting
- Experience working with and guiding Hiring Managers
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to create, measure, and scale the right workflow between candidates, hiring managers, and the recruiting team.
- Entrepreneurial at heart and excited about ownership and autonomy
- Previous startup experience is a plus
Benefits, Perks and other Goodies
Competitive compensation package that includes equity
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Weekly catered lunches and fully stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages
- Extra goodies like team breakfasts, monthly team outings, etc.
- 401(k), life insurance, commuter benefits, and parental leave plans
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work and life in a way that suits you best
Collaborative, transparent, and fun loving office culture