Stream is seeking a creative and talented React Native Developer to join our Services team in Boulder, Colorado. As this is a relatively new position, you will have the opportunity to build and expand your portfolio by working with some of the most well known and demanding companies in the industry, building directly on top of Stream’s Activity Feed and Chat platforms.
Your daily activities will involve prototyping MVP’s, creating full-fledged applications from scratch, and helping wrangle support messages from customers to better your knowledge of the Stream platform.
– 2-3 years of professional experience building iOS and Android applications with React Native, Swift, or Java/Kotlin
– Driven, self-learner with an ability to solve complex problems
– Ability to develop scalable and pixel perfect front-end using provided designs (Sketch)
– Experience building and integrating with third-party APIs (Twilio, SendGrid, etc.)
– Strong portfolio of past work history, specifically pertaining to React Native development
– Clear communication style (both online and off) to explain best practices with customers regarding their required integrations
– Understanding of basic CI/CD workflows and git (Travis/CircleCI/GitHub)
Nice to Have:
– Android (Kotlin) or Swift (iOS)
– Experience deploying with Fastlane
– Contributions to open-source projects