Cart - 0 items0.00
Commercial (Mid Market) Account Executive at stensul
New York City, NY, US
WHO WE ARE
Stensul is transforming the way enterprise marketers work. Our email generation platform is centralized, scalable, and pre-configured to each brand. By bypassing all of the back-and-forth with designers, developers and QA, marketers can focus on crafting content that inspires and delivers real results. Build emails in our platform, and then instantly send them out through your ESP or Marketing Cloud. With stensul, marketers are reimagining what’s possible with email.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
You will work in our Chelsea office in NYC as an early member of the stensul sales team. You will be prospecting, pitching, demoing, generating proposals, and closing new clients. You'll be early in on a great opportunity, a career making opportunity.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Generating demand in your territory through traditional and non-traditional outreach methods. IE ‘Make something happen’
- Identifying and Supporting ‘Mobilizers’ in large organizations who can drive change and consensus for adopting new technology and a different way of doing things
- Working with your Solution Consultant to cover the deeper technical requirements and solutions
- Owning the entire sales cycle from lead generation to closing
- Collaborating with the rest of the Commercial Team to refine our GTM strategy and tactics
WHO YOU ARE
- MUST be a self-starter who combines a high level of creativity/initiative with strong organizational skills
- Ability to translate complex technology/concepts to easily understandable written/spoken words
- Ability to work in a team environment, handle multiple tasks, and complete tasks quickly and effectively
- Experience working in a startup environment is highly preferred
- Likely started as an SDR and has been a successful closer for 1-3 years
WHAT WE OFFER
- Benefits, Perks and other Goodies
- Competitive compensation package that includes equity
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Weekly catered lunches and fully stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages
- Extra goodies like team breakfasts, monthly team outings, etc.
- 401(k), life insurance, commuter benefits, and parental leave plans
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work and life in a way that suits you best
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun loving office culture
Stensul is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer building a diverse and inclusive workforce.
If your experience is close (even if not a perfect fit) to what we’re looking for, please consider applying. Experience comes in many forms – skills are transferable, and passion goes a long way. We know that diversity makes for the best problem-solving and creative thinking, which is why we’re dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and encourage everyone to apply