The Sr. Performance Test Engineer will be working with engineers to design and develop a reusable architecture for test automation, making it easier for our engineers to quickly test as we drive towards our mission of simplifying growth for millions of businesses. The lead will drive the effort to build new performance test frameworks and/or extend existing frameworks that runs seamlessly in CI/CD pipeline. These frameworks will allow us to perform volume, load and stress testing in different environments.
- Lead design, implementation of Performance test frameworks for Cloud Applications.
- Design, Develop, and Execute performance test suites to evaluate and provide technical assistance to improve system availability, performance, reliability, and scalability.
- Perform load tests to validate system performance and stability.
- Perform root cause analysis of performance issues and suggest corrective actions.
- Oversee system performance lifecycle and identify key metrics for performance improvements.
- Evaluate system performance and recommend improvements.
- As a lead, enroll and inspire the PD organization in implementing effective best practices and making quality a top priority.
- Analyze Performance tests results and work with Engineers to perform bug fixes.
- Set the vision by providing guidance on effective test strategy which result in delivering a high quality product
- Communicate and collaborate with cross-functional teams (Developers, SRE/DevOps, PM, Architect) to design an effective Automated Test Strategy for Volume, Load & Stress Testing
- Generate periodic performance reports for management review.
- Lead an extended test automation engineering team, Support and mentor test engineers to produce effective automated test strategy
- 5+ years as a performance test automation engineer
- Experience with Load (JMeter), API (REST Web Services) automation testing tools or similar
- Proficient in Performance Monitoring tools like HoneyComb, Dynatrace etc.
- Experience with web services REST API test automation
- Solid understanding of Software Quality Assurance methodologies & practices.
- Demonstrated ability to investigate and resolve difficult technical challenges.
- Hands on experience with DevOps practices (CI/CD, containerization & orchestration, config management, etc) and integrating automated tests into DevOps pipelines.
- Ability to enroll and inspire team members by powerfully communicating strategy & vision to drive team alignment, clarity, and commitment.
Ideally, you possess…
- Passion for software quality as a discipline
- Experience designing, writing, running, and maintaining automated tests
- Experience in all stages of performance testing including UI, API, volume, load & stress test.
- Experience with SaaS and web-based software
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem solving/troubleshooting skills
Why you will love the Keap experience:
- Flexible time off plan
- The opportunity to work with the latest, greatest technology
- Mentorship opportunities
- The chance to show off your skills with internal Hackathons
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Company-paid life insurance
- Company-sponsored 401k plan
About Keap: In 2001, Keap (formerly Infusionsoft) pioneered the sales and marketing automation category for small business. Today, Keap is the #1 CRM platform in its category. We're 400+ strong and seeking talented and intelligent people to help us on our mission of helping grow small businesses worldwide.
At Keap, we celebrate diversity and inclusion for the benefit of our employees, our products, our community, and to help small businesses succeed. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, marital status or any legally protected status.