Cart - 0 items0.00
Director of Growth Marketing at stensul
New York City, NY, US
WHO WE ARE
Stensul is a branded content creation platform that enables non-technical marketers to build error-proof emails in minutes. By building brand and QA guardrails into a user friendly platform, stensul saves 90% of email production time while increasing quality, deliverability, and compliance. With stensul, marketers gain control, creatives and developers are freed from repetitive work, and marketing teams are able to optimize their most reliable channel: email.
We are looking for an extraordinary Director of Growth Marketing who will own stensul’s digital and offline marketing programs to drive demand generation and pipeline acceleration. Reporting into the VP of Marketing, you’ll design and execute on a marketing strategy that includes paid media, content, email, field marketing, and more to play a critical role in helping stensul achieve our revenue targets in 2020 and beyond. If you thrive with a high degree of independence and you’re excited about playing a critical role in building a marketing organization at a fast-growing startup, please apply!
What you will do:
- Own the pipeline number for Marketing; report on weekly performance and learnings to the executive team and the broader organization.
- Develop program strategy and integrated marketing plans across a variety of tactics, including content, events, and digital marketing.
- Oversee paid acquisition strategy in partnership with our part-time digital marketing manager.
- Oversee content strategy and work closely with our external content agency to execute, measure, and optimize.
- Collaborate with the Events Marketing Manager and Sales leadership to devise event strategies in support of pipeline goals.
- Create and execute email marketing programs including newsletters, customer and prospect nurture programs and triggered emails (using stensul, of course!)
- Partner with our Director of Sales Development to provide SDRs with scripting and training on key campaign initiatives.
- Exceptional verbal, written and visual communication skills.
- Highly collaborative and proactive; able to work across all levels of an organization.
- Analytical and intellectually curious; consistently looking for opportunities to learn, experiment, optimize and improve outcomes.
- Passion for results, measurement and optimization to continuously drive ROI.
- Ability to thrive in a rapidly changing environment and run multiple concurrent project demands within established timelines.
- High energy, self-motivated and thrives in a fast-paced, fast-growing company.
- 6+ years of B2B demand generation marketing experience, preferably high-ACV SaaS.
- Experience with marketing automation, email best practices, CRM.
- Experience using Marketo and SFDC.
- Quantitative and metrics-driven approach to marketing planning and execution.
- Strong understanding of the world of email marketing and marketing automation.
Benefits, Perks and other Goodies:
- Work alongside an absolutely incredible team of top talent.
- Competitive compensation package that includes equity.
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents.
- Weekly catered lunches and fully stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages.
- Extra goodies like team breakfasts, monthly team outings, etc.
- 401(k), life insurance, commuter benefits, and parental leave plans.
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work and life in a way that suits you best.
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun loving office culture.
Stensul is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer building a diverse and inclusive workforce.
If your experience is close (even if not a perfect fit) to what we’re looking for, please consider applying. Experience comes in many forms – skills are transferable, and passion goes a long way. We know that diversity makes for the best problem-solving and creative thinking, which is why we’re dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and encourage everyone to apply.