Cart - 0 items0.00
VP Marketing at stensul
New York City, NY, US
WHO WE ARE
Stensul is transforming the way enterprise marketers work. Our email generation platform is centralized, scalable, and pre-configured to each brand. By bypassing all of the back-and-forth with designers, developers and QA, marketers can focus on crafting content that inspires and delivers real results. Build emails in our platform, and then instantly send them out through your ESP or Marketing Cloud. With stensul, marketers are reimagining what’s possible with email.
What You’ll Do
The VP of Marketing at stensul will be responsible for driving the strategy and execution to create awareness, generate demand and pipeline, and increase overall brand recognition for stensul and its email creation solution. We’ll fully support your hiring top talent to build out the team, as well as giving you the resources you need to be successful. We’ll even more fully support your fun marketing ideas (programs, channels, or tactics) and will contribute a few of our own since we’re a creative bunch who likes to stand out. You will be a member of our Leadership Team, reporting to our CEO.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Attract, hire and retain top talent to grow our marketing efforts
- Uplevel stensul messaging and positioning to communicate our value-prop and place in the market
- Build a predictable pipeline generation machine to enable the company to beat growth targets
- Create and own the Marketing department’s budget showing positive MROI
- Partner with the Leadership Team across the company to build a company we can all be proud of
- An experienced, respected leader who can operate and communicate with stakeholders (internally and externally) at every level
- Multiple years of leading, growing, and scaling top performing teams in Marketing for B2B (SaaS or something close to it)
- Execution oriented, with the ability to fit tactics and strategies into a larger plan
- Resourcefulness openness to use methods and channels in unconventional or crafty ways
- Success with managing high-performing teams
- Ability to thrive in ‘startup’ environment
- Experience with email marketing is a bonus
- Experience marketing a product purchased by marketing orgs is a bonus
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation package that includes equity
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Weekly catered lunches and fully stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages
- Extra goodies like team breakfasts, monthly team outings, etc.
- 401(k), life insurance, commuter benefits, and parental leave plans
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work and life in a way that suits you best
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun loving office culture
stensul does not work with agencies and is not responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited third-party submissions.