Cart - 0 items0.00
Head of Talent/Senior Recruiter at stensul
New York City, NY, US
WHO WE ARE
Stensul is transforming the way enterprise marketers work. Our email generation platform is centralized, scalable, and pre-configured to each brand. By bypassing all of the back-and-forth with designers, developers and QA, marketers can focus on crafting content that inspires and delivers real results. Marketers build emails in our platform, and then instantly send them out through their ESP or Marketing Cloud. With stensul, marketers are reimagining what’s possible with email.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
stensul is looking for someone autonomous and inspiring who wants to lead and own recruiting at a growing startup, with a focus on hiring sales, marketing, and G&A/business roles. You’ll work directly with hiring managers to implement the right recruiting processes, coordinating interviews and - most importantly - sourcing top talent into stensul. You’ll own all of business recruiting in a player/coach role being the first point of contact for anyone new joining the company. You’ll work to understand our current and future hiring needs and come up with ways to hit those objectives.
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Own all of US recruiting focusing on sales, marketing, customer success and other G&A roles
- Qualify, source (including heavy outbound), screen and schedule candidates and help move them through our hiring process
- Use data to continually improve and get better at bringing top talent into the company
- Collaborate with hiring managers to create scorecards, job descriptions, and profiles of ideal candidates as well as appropriate interview questions and structure
- Own the company’s Applicant Tracking System and continually propose new systems and tools that improve the recruiting process
- Own the candidate experience by engaging, contacting, and managing candidates throughout the recruitment process, whether they are passive, inbound or referrals
- Constantly use strategic and proactive thinking to implement better processes and systems to retain talent, such as performance reviews, talent branding, and other methods
WHO YOU ARE:
- 4+ years of recruiting, with at least 2 years of sales recruiting experience
- Effective track record of sourcing candidates against critical hiring demands and delivering results
- Experience with LinkedIn Recruiter
- Implementation experience with Greenhouse, Lever or other similar ATS like Google Hire exposure is a plus
- Proven track-record owning full-cycle recruiting
- Experience working with and guiding Hiring Managers
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to create, measure, and scale the right workflow between candidates, hiring managers, and the recruiting team.
- Entrepreneurial at heart and excited about ownership and autonomy
- Previous startup experience is a plus
Benefits, Perks and other Goodies
- Competitive compensation package that includes equity
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Weekly catered lunches and fully stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages
- Extra goodies like team breakfasts, monthly team outings, etc.
- 401(k), life insurance, commuter benefits, and parental leave plans
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work and life in a way that suits you best
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun loving office culture