Cart - 0 items0.00
BI Developer at Terminus
Atlanta, GA, US
Terminus is leading the B2B marketing revolution. We do this through our industry-leading Account-Based Marketing (ABM) platform, designed to empower marketers to drive quality growth for their companies by targeting the right accounts, engaging them across multiple channels, activating their sales and success teams at the right moment, and accurately measuring their total influence on pipeline, deal velocity, and real revenue.
Terminus is searching for an experienced BI Developer with Tableau experience to deliver business intelligence to the organization. You'll be responsible for building Tableau from the ground up in scoping the build requirements, design, and implementation of robust visualizations and dashboards that will enable multi-disciplinary teams.
- Work directly with existing business units to design, develop, and maintain visual reports and dashboards utilizing Tableau for organizational enablement
- Development of detailed statistical analysis of forecasting performance, metrics, and predictive modeling
- Ensure quality, security, and integrity of data through every phase of development
- Perform Ad hoc reporting from SQL queries for internal partners
- Develop programs or documentation for end-user training. Provides end-user support
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, or any general analytical field.
- At least 1-3 years experience of complex dashboard design using Tableau; mastery in all aspects of dashboard development and acute understanding of visualization best practices and guidelines
- Experience data modeling and performing large scale reporting, preferably in a SaaS environment
- Proficient skills in writing complex SQL queries and producing ad hoc data pulls Python experience is a plus
- Very strong Microsoft Excel skills including proficient in pivot tables