Cart - 0 items0.00
Commercial Sales Development Representative at Terminus
Atlanta, GA, US
Terminus is leading the B2B marketing revolution. We do this through our industry-leading Account-Based Marketing (ABM) platform, designed to empower marketers to drive quality growth for their companies by targeting the right accounts, engaging them across multiple channels, activating their sales and success teams at the right moment, and accurately measuring their total influence on pipeline, deal velocity, and real revenue.
Terminus is looking for a Sales Development Representative to join our Atlanta based team. As an SDR, you will be conducting outreach to key marketing decision-makers at targeted companies to share the value of Terminus can play in their account-based strategy and coordinate meetings for our account executive team. As a fast-growing software company, Terminus offers an incredible opportunity for an SDR to learn, grow, and be a part of building our company and culture.
- Learn fast, and be ready to start contacting new prospects 10 days from start date.
- Master the identification of relevant prospects at target companies using tools like Google, LinkedIn, Datafox, G2 and Salesforce.
- Become an expert at using Salesforce and SalesLoft Cadence to organize and maximize prospecting efforts into target accounts.
- Connect with target prospects using industry best practices across email, phone, chat, and social channels.
- Skillfully build interest and create qualified opportunities with new prospects.
- Be an expert on our product and able to passionately explain how Terminus can make an impact on our customers’ businesses.
- Coordinate meetings/demos on account executive’s calendar and log activities in CRM.
- Exceed monthly and quarterly quotas of qualified demonstrations set.
- Efficiently and gracefully counter-top of the funnel objections, prospecting, cold calling, online, as well as have excellent interpersonal & technical skills.
- Bachelor's or Associate’s degree required or equivalent specific experience in a sales or inside sales role.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in an inside sales or SDR/BDR role
- Proven track record of meeting and/or exceeding sales goals
- Results-driven, self-starter, persistent, highly motivated to increase earnings despite rejection.
Incredible Benefits, Incredible Company!
- 100% employer paid Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance for employee only coverage
- 100% Short-term and Long-term Disability Insurance
- 401K with company match
- Unlimited vacation
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Casual dress all-day, everyday
- Regular team outings, parties, and surprises
- Weekly free lunch, unlimited snacks and drinks
- Work from home day
- Culture that emphasizes personal and professional growth
- Named #1 Best Place to Work in Atlanta by Atlanta Business Chronicle for the medium-sized company category, #3 Top Workplace and #1 in Employee Appreciation by the Atlanta Journal Constitution
- Named one of the Top 50 Workplaces in America by Inc. Magazine