Sales Operations Manager at Cybrary
Washington, DC, US
Cybrary is a venture-backed start up in College Park, MD that provides a unique multi-sided platform empowering cybersecurity and IT professionals to develop themselves in their careers. With over 2.5 million users Cybrary is well-positioned to close the employment gap in these fields.
We are seeking a Sales Operations Manager to join our growing team and support market adoption of the Cybrary platform. Reporting to the VP of Finance, you will manage and report on the daily, monthly, and quarterly activities of the greater Sales organization. You will identify opportunities for sales process improvements, and own the analytics and reporting for the B2C and B2B growth.
What you will do
- Own preparation of weekly, monthly, quarterly data, analytics, and reports to inform and drive decision making
- Drive quality assurance processes that enable data cleanliness across systems
- Document and create new sales processes to increase effectiveness and efficiency for sales leadership, account executives, and SDR teams
- Identify opportunities to build and incorporate best practices and processes across the sales teams
- Train the sales team on new processes or workflows within Salesforce, Pardot and other complementary tools
- Collaborate with IT, Product, Marketing, and Finance teams on cross-functional projects to ensure proper integration of different systems
- Manage consultants providing Salesforce development support, including developing scopes of work, project timelines, and key metrics for success
Skills you bring
- At least 3 years of experience in sales operations
- A passion for numbers and data, including creating dashboards and reports in Salesforce
- Proven record of leading data-driven analyses to support a lean, high-growth company
- Self-starter that is comfortable identifying, planning and implementing sales process improvements
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Experience with data architecture and alignment between product, sales, and marketing systems
- Experience with Salesfore, DiscoverOrg, Gong, Pardot, Marketo or similar preferred
Please include a brief paragraph with your resume about why you'd be a great fit for this role.
Cybrary is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.