People Operations Specialist at Cybrary
Washington, DC, US
With over 2 million users worldwide, Cybrary is an unrivaled multi-sided platform preparing cybersecurity and IT professionals for the next threat or step in their career. We provide our users with world-class training and career development materials and enable them to connect with each other, instructors, and mentors.
We're looking for someone passionate about people support and project management to join our team at Cybrary. The ideal candidate will be driven and energetic, and someone who will constantly evaluate and implement new strategies to make our office environment one of the best places to work in the DMV. This is a growth position.
What you will do
- Support the day-to-day operations of our College Park, MD office space
- Collaborate across teams to organize office operations and procedures
- Be the main point of contact with building and facilities managers
- Keep a pulse-check on office culture, bringing fresh ideas to constantly improve employee experience
- Greet visitors and candidates and provide an exceptional experience to anyone who walks in our doors
- Assist and eventually lead the new employee onboarding experience
- Support the wider People and executive team with ad-hoc projects
Skills you bring
- Passion for people
- A customer-centric mindset
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Proven organizational and prioritization abilities
- Enthusiasm for working in a demanding, startup environment
- Ability to stretch outside of your comfort zone to identify opportunities for improvement
- Familiarity with HR and recruiting processes and systems a plus
- Flexibility with working alternative hours to provide support for occasional team events
Please include a brief paragraph with your resume about why you'd be a great fit for this role.
Cybrary is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.