The Demand Generation Manager role is instrumental in elevating the performance of our digital media program. In concert with marketing channel leads, analytics and sales, the person in this role will find new opportunities to drive greater quantity and quality of leads across Keap’s marketing portfolio. The right candidate will play a central role in the strategic development and tactical execution of key acquisition channels to ultimately deliver net new customers to Keap.
- Drive management of paid media efforts across paid search, social, video and programmatic display (digital acquisition marketing)
- Primary point of contact with performance marketing agency
- Promote demand gen learning agenda including test and learn roadmap, monthly and quarterly business reviews and presentations to drive an insights-focused organization
- Lead effective prioritization of tactical and strategic media initiatives across demand gen
- Support the development and improvement of reporting standards to deliver valuable insights across various stakeholders
- Organize and orchestrate integrated marketing efforts across multiple stakeholders including but not limited to design, acquisition and agency
- Contribute to the development of enhanced attribution modeling
- Support the process of continuous improvement in the area of creative development
- BA/BS degree required in marketing, economics or a related field
- 5 years minimum of Digital Marketing experience
- Experience managing agencies required
- Experience driving holistic marketing campaigns from start to finish
- Experience working with Google, Facebook and other large ad publishers
- Highly analytical with advanced Excel knowledge and experience with Web Analytics platforms such as GA360 or Adobe Analytics
- Strong ability to communicate across various levels of the organization, from executive team, to agency and team members
- Organizational savvy. Demonstrated stakeholder management experience. Drive effective teamwork, communication, collaboration and commitment across multiple disparate groups with competing priorities.
- Thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment with ability to swiftly pivot focus
- Ability to work independently, as part of a team and on multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong relationship building skills with a team-player attitude
About Keap: In 2001, Keap (formerly Infusionsoft) pioneered the sales and marketing automation category for small business. Today, Keap is the #1 CRM platform in its category. We're 400+ strong and seeking talented and intelligent people to help us on our mission of helping grow small businesses worldwide.
At Keap, we celebrate diversity and inclusion for the benefit of our employees, our products, our community, and to help small businesses succeed. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, marital status or any legally protected status.