Implementation Specialist at Cybrary
Washington, DC, US
With over 2 million users worldwide, Cybrary is an unrivaled multi-sided platform preparing cybersecurity and IT professionals for the next threat or step in their career. We provide our users with world-class training and career development materials and enable them to connect with each other, instructors, and mentors.
We are seeking an Implementation Specialist to serve as key team player for the Customer Success and support teams here at Cybrary. Our Customer Success Team serves as the front-line relationship with our enterprise and individual clients by providing exceptional service and support throughout the account lifecycle. By providing hands-on assistance during onboarding and frequent touchpoints, we help clients meet and exceed their cybersecurity and IT training needs.
What you will do
- Onboard all new accounts in the small business sector, going through our structured on-boarding process and sending follow up accordingly
- Promptly respond to all business customer needs utilizing chat tool
- Collect, organize feedback from clients and share with internal teams
- Escalate customer issues that may impact usability of Cybrary’s platform
- Uphold and continuously improve Cybrary’s best practices for engagement
- Provide additional administrative support to Customer Success team as needed
Skills you bring
- Customer-first mentality - you thrive on ensuring the customers are happy and engaged
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Motivation to go above and beyond for a task
- An interest in learning and expanding familiarity with technical content
- An ability to stay calm under pressure
- Familiarity with chat programs and cybersecurity training programs a plus
- Experience with Salesforce a plus
Please include a brief paragraph with your resume about why you'd be a great fit for this role.
Cybrary is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.