The Sales Development Specialist offers the opportunity to learn and grow in a sales capacity while progressing into an Inside Sales Associate.
- Identify, prospect, develop and qualify leads within designated territory to be handed off to the sales team.
- Follow-up with leads from various sources including prospects from the website, purchased leads, webinar attendees, customer referrals, and older leads within our existing database.
- Manage live chat function via our website for new, interested prospects, moving qualified leads to the sales team.
- Provide support and follow-up via phone and email to inquiring leads.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
What you’ll need to have/Competencies:
- Make data-driven decisions
- Enroll and inspire to achieve goals
- Exceptional cross-functional collaborator and communicator
- Assist in assessing risk, benefits, and consideration of alternatives. Experiment continuously.
- Communicate clear written and verbal messages effectively.
- Identify barriers to effective collaboration and escalate issues if unable to resolve
- Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure, constantly changing environment. Organize the work.
- Passion towards continued excellence, within team dynamics and stakeholder partnerships. Co-create plans that align.
- An innate sense of purpose that keeps energy and outputs high even when there are many “irons in the fire” Visualize the future
- Master communicator (written, oral, presentation, etc.)
- A burning passion for helping small businesses succeed
- 2+ years of experience in phone-based customer support, sales or lead qualification
- Demonstrates resilience and the aptitude to drive results
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills
- Strong customer focus with the ability to quickly instill trust
- Demonstrates the ability to make multiple phone calls a day and has the courage to speak with cold or warm leads
- Exhibits strong business insights
- Capability to plan and align work with quota goals and broader organizational goals
- Experience working with small businesses or have a small business background
- Bachelor Degree Preferred
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, anytime between the hours of 6 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
In 2001, Keap (formerly Infusionsoft) pioneered the sales and marketing automation category for small business. Today, Keap is the #1 CRM platform in its category. We're 400+ strong and seeking talented and intelligent people to help us on our mission of helping grow small businesses worldwide.
This position is located at our Chandler, AZ office at 1260 South Spectrum Blvd. Chandler AZ 85286
At Keap, we celebrate diversity and inclusion for the benefit of our employees, our products, our community, and to help small businesses succeed. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, marital status or any legally protected status.