Customer Success Manager for MarTech/SaaS at Terminus
Atlanta, GA, US
Terminus is leading the B2B marketing revolution. We do this through our industry-leading Account-Based Marketing (ABM) platform, designed to empower marketers to drive quality growth for their companies by targeting the right accounts, engaging them across multiple channels, activating their sales and success teams at the right moment, and accurately measuring their total influence on pipeline, deal velocity, and real revenue.
Terminus is searching for an experienced Customer Success Manager (CSM) to join our team, ideally in Atlanta, but other U.S. locations will be considered. As a CSM, you are a true account based marketing (ABM) consultant, and an invaluable part of why our customers enjoy working with us. You will know as much about our customers’ business as our own, and act as a trusted advisor to their internal marketing team and stakeholders. You will leverage your MarTech background to consult with our clients on their long-term marketing goals and objectives, solidifying Terminus as their ABM solution and partner.
- Be able to passionately explain how Terminus can make an impact for our customers’ businesses, and help elevate end users and decision makers to ABM heroes within their organization
- Establish and document key success criteria with customers in customer success plans (CSPs) which you will use to guide them on their success journey with Terminus, and help ensure we exceed your retention targets
- Manage a set of accounts engaging with customers remotely and in person to deliver strategic business reviews (SBRs) at appropriate regular intervals
- Analyze campaign performance and integrate insights into customers’ tailored customer success plans (CSP)
- Become an expert on campaign management and best practices of account-based marketing strategy.
- Develop a thorough understanding of setting up and running display advertising campaigns
- Develop a thorough understanding of organizing, analyzing, and measuring Account-Based efforts to best guide our customers
- Be open to “wearing multiple hats” with a readiness to support all members of the Terminus team - flexibility is key for this role!
- Constantly demonstrate ownership and outstanding results through your own relentless pursuit of excellence on behalf of our customers
- Ability to use your superior communication in resourceful and creative ways to build partner relationships
- A self-starter, with a positive attitude, time management/organizational skills, prioritization, and proactive customer engagement are crucial to effectively manage your book of business, and ensuring quick time to value for our customers
- Bachelor’s degree required; marketing, advertising, or business degree preferred
- 4+ years of experience in a customer facing SaaS account management role
- 2+ years of experience guiding customers to success on a MarTech platform (DemandBase, 6Sense, Marketo, Pardot, Eloqua, etc.) and/or using your formal marketing training to develop, execute and measure marketing campaigns
- Demonstrated and proven ability to establish and build lasting customer relationships with mid-market and/or enterprise accounts
- Can confidently work with and advise marketing stakeholders of all levels and functions
- Excellent communication and presentation skills required, Salesforce.com and Gainsight experience preferred
Incredible Benefits, Incredible Company!
- 100% employer paid Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance for employee only coverage
- 100% Short-term and Long-term Disability Insurance
- 401K with company match
- Unlimited vacation
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Casual dress all-day, everyday
- Regular team outings, parties, and surprises
- Weekly free lunch, unlimited snacks and drinks
- Work from home day
- Culture that emphasizes personal and professional growth
- Named #1 Best Place to Work in Atlanta by Atlanta Business Chronicle for the medium-sized company category, #3 Top Workplace and #1 in Employee Appreciation by the Atlanta Journal Constitution
- Named one of the Top 50 Workplaces in America by Inc. Magazine