WHO WE ARE
Stensul is transforming the way enterprise marketers work. Our email generation platform is centralized, scalable, and pre-configured to each brand. By bypassing all of the back-and-forth with designers, developers and QA, marketers can focus on crafting content that inspires and delivers real results. Build emails in our platform, and then instantly send them out through your ESP or Marketing Cloud. With stensul, marketers are reimagining what’s possible with email.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
You will work in our Chelsea office in NYC as a part of our rapidly growing sales team at stensul. You will be working closely with our Enterprise Sales Executives to generate meetings and calls with qualified leads through research and high volume outreach (email and phone). You will be reaching out to Fortune 1000 companies, so your creativity and drive in getting to the right people will be key to the success of both the team and yourself. This is an incredible opportunity to get in super early at a rapidly growing Enterprise Sales organization.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Achieve qualified (ICP or qualified inbound) meetings per month consistently, with at least 25-40% of them becoming qualified opportunities
- Split activities between email, cold calls, video, and social prospecting using personalized messaging to target prospects within ideal customer accounts
- Detailed research on target companies and prospects to give your outreach the best chance for success
- Tracking and learning from the data to improve the outreach process
- Providing an exceptional first impression of our company and how we can help target prospects accomplish their goals
- Detailed logging of all activities in our CRM system
- Developing industry and domain expertise to increase your chances for success
WHO YOU ARE
- Experience in a B2B business preferable, but not required, we will consider candidates fresh out of college
- MUST HAVE background in high volume phone outreach
- Ability to work closely with Account Executives to secure meetings with qualified leads
- Sales training experience a PLUS!
- Must be a self-starter who combines a high level of creativity with nonstop drive to get things done
- Extremely personable and coachable
- Total comfort speaking on the phone with everyone from mid level employees to C-level executives
- Salesforce experience a huge plus
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation package that includes equity
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Weekly catered lunches and fully stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages
- Extra goodies like team breakfasts, monthly team outings, etc.
- 401(k), life insurance, commuter benefits, and parental leave plans
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work and life in the way that suits you best
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun loving office culture
- We are a growing company, so as we grow, YOU will grow!
Stensul is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer building a diverse and inclusive workforce.
If your experience is close (even if not a perfect fit) to what we’re looking for, please consider applying. Experience comes in many forms – skills are transferable, and passion goes a long way. We know that diversity makes for the best problem-solving and creative thinking, which is why we’re dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and encourage everyone to apply
stensul does not work with agencies and is not responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited third-party submissions.