Engineering Leader at Stensul
Buenos Aires, AR
Stensul is transforming the way enterprise marketers work. Our email generation platform is centralized, scalable, and pre-configured to each brand. By bypassing all of the back-and-forth with designers, developers and QA, marketers can focus on crafting content that inspires and delivers real results. Build emails in our platform, and then instantly send them out through your ESP or Marketing Cloud. With stensul, marketers are reimagining what’s possible with email.
As an Engineering Leader at stensul you will work in our Buenos Aires office in Palermo, leading, motivating and coaching a high-performance team of engineers, responsible for developing stensul's core platform and delivering a world-class product to some of the biggest brands and companies in the world.
Our new Engineering Leader will be capable of removing roadblocks, developing people and guiding them to success.
- Lead one of our engineering squads attracting, developing, and retaining exceptional talent;
- Partnering with our product team defining features, needs and prioritizing the backlog;
- Participate, contribute and ideally lead in architectural discussions and decisions;
- Coach new and existing engineers in the areas of new technologies, methodologies and other emerging technical trends;
- Lead your team through the next phase of growth in their career;
- Take a hands-on approach as the situation demands – coding, reviews and fixing bugs;
- Create an environment of trust and provide guidance and advice: Be there for your team.
- 5+ years leading an engineering team, solving complex problems that demands the best from you and the team;
- 7+ years of experience shipping high quality software;
- You have experience shipping products for enterprise companies;
- You have an advanced understanding of oral and written English;
- You have strong communication skills. You will need to lead this effort and work with multiple engineering and product teams;
- You have solid knowledge of programming languages and paradigms.
- We offer a competitive salary;
- This position is based in our office in Buenos Aires, but we have flexible policies around occasionally working remotely if needed;
- A company laptop and phone reimbursement (if required);
- Non-stop availability of competitors for PlayStation 4 and table tennis;
- Weekly team lunches (from asado to empanadas, there is something for everyone);
- Great candy corner, with plenty of snacks, drinks, fruits, etc.;
- Regular after offices in a great area of the city (Palermo), where the office is located;
- Other awesome secret benefits we’ll tell you once you are on the team.