Software Engineering Internship at Total Expert
Saint Louis Park, MN, US
Total Expert is looking for full time Software Engineering Interns to expand our growing Software Engineering organization. Total Expert is a SaaS technology start-up located in St. Louis Park, MN focused on providing the very first fully integrated enterprise grade Marketing Operating System for the real estate and financial services industries. We are looking for team members motivated to move fast, innovative, and are passionate about delivering a high-quality digital experience as part of a highly collaborative and awesome team!
We are looking for multiple Software Engineer Interns and Quality Engineer Interns to join our Engineering Team! In these positions you’ll work alongside our larger team of Software, QA, Data, Architecture, and DevOps Engineering team members to build cool new features and capabilities, from design through go-live, into the Total Expert Software as a Service platform. We’re looking for interns who excel at web development, data and databases, love solving problems through software, and are passionate about growing their Software Development skills.
What you’ll be doing:
- Function as a day-to-day team member on an innovative and fast-paced Agile Scrum team.
- Design, develop, and test new features and capabilities using the very latest developer tooling.
- Participate in problem analysis with other team members and business users, Product Team members, and other Engineering groups for our software integrations with customers.
- Participate in code reviews and design collaboration sessions with other team members.
- Apply computer science knowledge from coursework to real-world problems.
- Experience with web software development
- Experience querying SQL databases (Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQL Server, etc.)
- Team project experience using team development tooling like GitHub, BitBucket, Jira, or TFS
- An understanding of branching and merging software
- Currently enrolled as a student in Computer Science, Computer Engineering,Software Engineering, Information Technology or related field.