Total Expert’s mission is to drive growth by making customer relationships human again. As a private, rapidly growing software-as-a-service (SaaS) company, we provide the first modern, web-based, enterprise-level Marketing Operating System (MOS) that enables financial services organizations and their brands to stay ahead of how consumers expect to communicate, shop, and manage their financial lives in the digital/social era. Today, more than 100 customers in both lending and financial services firms, including eight of America's top 15 lenders, leverage Total Expert's Marketing Operating System to create customers for life by blending human relationships with digital simplicity.
Why choose Total Expert? At Total Expert, we strive for excellence, innovation and customer success at all times. Our most successful people have a “teamwork makes the dream work” mindset, can operate with a strong sense of urgency, have an entrepreneurial spirit, and are solution orientated.
We are being recognized! In 2019, Total Expert made the Inc. 500 list of fastest-growing companies in the country at spot #105 and was the 2nd fastest-growing Minneapolis-based company on the list. In addition to being awarded a Top Workplace by the Minneapolis-St. Paul Star Tribune (2018, 2019), we have also been recognized as a HousingWire Tech100 and Minne Inno 50 on Fire award winner in 2019.
As a Senior Product Designer, you’ll bring your leadership, collaboration and passion for growth and innovation. The work you do will empower tens of thousands of financial services leaders to help their customers make critical financial decisions that shape their lives.
Exciting work you’ll do:
- Work through design problems from beginning to end: translating research insights into ideas that form disruptive new products and features, then designing the workflows and detailed interactions to realize them.
- Push and evolve interaction design paradigms and patterns based on brand guidelines.
- Lead and influence business-wide discussions relative to the current and future direction of product design and user experience across our platform.
- Utilize design thinking best practices like deep customer empathy and rapid prototyping to arrive at innovative, intuitive end-to-end experiences.
- Advancing a strong point of view, backed up by customer insights, design principles, and industry trends.
- Collaborating effectively with your product manager and engineering team members in an agile product-development process.
- Give and solicit feedback from other designers in order to continually raise our bar for design quality.
What we look for:
- Passionate about building great products, innovation and solving complex customer problems.
- Will thrive in startup culture: Has a growth mindset, resilient, adaptable and curious.
- Deep interaction and UI design skills, methods and strategies.
- Strong experience in UX/UI for desktop and mobile SaaS applications or similar software knowledge/experience.
- Accustomed to integrating UI/visual design experience principles into the design process.
- Highly skilled at applying design systems to customer-facing product applications.
- A diverse portfolio showcasing your design thinking and UX/UI approach.
- Has a desire to be a “full-stack” designer.
- Solid track record of building relationships and collaborating at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to work independently paired with a desire to learn and grow.
- Experience with creating and leveraging design systems.
- Experience with complex, data-driven interfaces (data tables, data visualization).
- Expert knowledge of design and prototyping tools, such as Sketch, InVision, etc.
- Knowledge of Financial Services industry a plus