This role will lead the charge to develop the strategy and execution of expansion plan and efforts at Keap.
You will report to the Director, Product Marketing & Expansion and lead the charge on current and future expansion efforts to develop a healthy growth engine. You will own the number and lead the strategy and execution of add-on products and services and improve current programs and processes. We are seeking a customer and data-driven leader with a proven track record of developing strategic plans and delivering against them. Building active use within our customer base to up-sell/cross-sell products from the ground up at SaaS companies.
- Own the number - Achieve current period goals in month and forecast future growth
- Drive cross-functional projects with (product, systems, sales, support teams) to develop a flexible approach to adding and charging for existing and new expansion initiatives
- Set Define the in product discovery experience with product leadership and set the go to market approach with product and customer marketing
- Identify new expansion efforts that serve an unmet need for Keap customers develop business case including market size, customer profile
- Lead customer segmentation to define high potential of expanders and how to that will lead to pointed customer marketing activities
- Utilize analytic tools,experimentation techniques to rapidly test hypotheses, learn and improve activation, use, cross-sell and upsell opportunities.
- Collaborate with product leaders in the exploration, analysis, development and launch of new products, services, and features.
- Develop marketing messaging, positioning, competitive intelligence to take each expansion initiative to marketing
Experience / Expertise Requirements
- At least 5 years’ proven product or business and customer marketing experience with at least 3 years leading product/business teams across entire lifecycle, in a SaaS consumer or small business company. Start-up experience strongly preferred.
- Experience with creating and/or leading a multi-offering land and expand business (including new offering testing and development) a huge plus
- Sales and Marketing software company experience a strong plus
- Deep passion for crafting elegant, hybrid online/offline user journeys and experiences
- Intensely curious with a ‘customer-first’ mindset and excellent qual and quant market research expertise
- Partnership identification, development and/or management
- Gets serious enjoyment from multi-tasking in a fluid and dynamic fast-growth environment. Entrepreneurial, high energy, able to roll up sleeves and deliver under pressure
- Strong interpersonal skills with focus on teamwork and ability to manage / foster relationships across multiple departments
- MBA degree a plus