Senior Product Designer at Stensul
Buenos Aires, AR
Stensul is looking for a Product Designer, specifically someone who will create, prototype, measure, research and continually evolve our products. You will use your design, innovation skills and expertise to reduce the complexity of the content creation flow into a simple and straightforward experience.
Who We Are:
Stensul is transforming the way enterprise marketers work. Our email generation platform is centralized, scalable, and pre-configured to each brand. By bypassing all of the back-and-forth with designers, developers and QA, marketers can focus on crafting content that inspires and delivers real results. Build emails in our platform, and then instantly send them out through your ESP or Marketing Cloud. With stensul, marketers are reimagining what’s possible with email.
We’ve built a platform that lets anyone create on-brand, perfectly coded, fully-responsive emails in minutes. Our Fortune 1000 customers have reduced their creation time by 90% while increasing marketing output 6-10x. That’s no joke.
What You Will Do:
- Evaluate our current platform and provide an analysis on how we can simplify and improve our user experience.
- Continually gather user data to prove the success (or failure) of product decisions.
- Successfully employ the design process to investigate, conceptualize and generate relevant solutions for problems our users have.
- Stand as a UX/UI reference inside and outside the creative team.
- Create a training program to improve our product team’s expertise on UX/UI.
- Create and document responsive UX design, visual design for the UI, prototypes and branding with style guides.
- Work with Customers, Product, Engineering and QA to reach the best possible solutions and digital products.
- Measure and report usage of the products to continually iterate and improve the user experience.
- Help define product requirements, concepts, interaction flows and interfaces.
- Comfortable writing specs, illustrating design ideas, storyboards, process flows, interaction models and sitemaps
- Strong knowledge evaluating user requirements, working together with product managers and engineers.
- Experience using design apps like Photoshop and Sketch to create designs, mockups and user interaction flows
- A competitive compensation package that includes equity
- This position is based in our office in Buenos Aires and we have flexible policies around flex-time
- A company laptop and phone reimbursement (if required).
- Non-stop availability of competitors for PlayStation 4.
- Bi-Weekly team lunches (from asado to empanadas, there is something for everyone).
- Great candy corner, with plenty of snacks, drinks, fruits, etc.
- Internal and external meet-ups to share/get your knowledge.
- Participating in local IT conferences like Fem It Conf, Buzzconf, etc.
- Regular after offices in a great area of the city (Palermo), where the office is located.