Stensul is transforming the way enterprise marketers work. Our email generation platform is centralized, scalable, and pre-configured to each brand. By bypassing all of the back-and-forth with designers, developers and QA, marketers can focus on crafting content that inspires and delivers real results. Build emails in our platform, and then instantly send them out through your ESP or Marketing Cloud. With stensul, marketers are reimagining what’s possible with email.
You will work in our Buenos Aires office in Palermo on our team focused on stensul. You will be working on both the core platform and implementations for some of the biggest brands and companies in the world. We’re growing very quickly so the pace is fast, but you will be working alongside other very smart colleagues with brand new technologies, in a fun, collaborative environment, and growth opportunities are numerous.
Our QA Engineer will be responsible for:
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Execute automation scripts using open source tools
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g., developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Monitor debugging process results
- Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
At a minimum, we require that you have:
- Vast (5+ years) experience testing web applications.
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with black-box testing
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
- Solid English communication skills.
You get bonus points for having:
- Experience developing in another programming language (Node.js, Python, etc).
- Experience in unit testing.
- Experience with bug tracking tools like Jira, Testrails, XRail, etc;
- A great sense of humour.
- A competitive compensation package that includes equity.
- This position is based in our office in Buenos Aires and we have flexible policies around flex-time.
- A company laptop and phone reimbursement (if required).
- Non-stop availability of competitors for PlayStation 4.
- Bi-Weekly team lunches (from asado to empanadas, there is something for everyone).
- Great candy corner, with plenty of snacks, drinks, fruits, etc.
- Internal and external meet-ups to share/get your knowledge.
- Participating in local IT conferences like Buzzconf, etc.
- Regular after offices in a great area of the city (Palermo), where the office is located.