Stensul is transforming the way enterprise marketers work. Our email generation platform is centralized, scalable, and pre-configured to each brand. By bypassing all of the back-and-forth with designers, developers and QA, marketers can focus on crafting content that inspires and delivers real results. Build emails in our platform, and then instantly send them out through your ESP or Marketing Cloud. With stensul, marketers are reimagining what’s possible with email.
You will work in our Buenos Aires office in Palermo on our Engineering team focused on stensul. You will be working on both the core platform and implementations for some of the biggest brands and companies in the world. We’re growing very quickly so the pace is fast, but you will be working alongside other very smart colleagues with brand new technologies, in a fun, collaborative environment, and growth opportunities are numerous.
We are very open to the use of new technologies. In our stack we have php, mongodb, redis, docker, vue.js, node.js, and python among others, but we welcome the use of new tools/languages that help us improve
Our new Front End Developer will be responsible for:
- Designing, refactoring, and improving the functionality of our applications;
- Writing high quality, standardised and usable code;
- Working closely with team members to deliver features that meet requirements;
- Tracking down and fixing bugs;
- Adding proactive and positive energy to our rapidly growing company.
At a minimum, we require that you have:
- Knowledge with HTML5/CSS3 web application development;
- Experience with version control like git, subversion, etc;
- Ability to work well in a team environment;
- Solid English communication skills.
You get bonus points for having:
- Experience with sass/less, angular.js, riot.js, bootstrap, other js related technologies;
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite or similar;
- Experience with design patterns;
- Experience with high traffic sites;
- Experience with bug tracking tools like Jira, Redmine, Bugzilla, etc;
- A great sense of humor.
- A competitive salary and equities;
- This position is based in our office in Buenos Aires, but we have flexible policies around occasionally working remotely if needed;
- A company laptop;
- Non-stop availability of competitors for PlayStation 4 and ping pong;
- Weekly team lunches (from asado to empanadas, there is something for everyone);
- Great candy corner, with plenty of snacks, drinks, fruits, etc.;
- Regular after offices in a great area of the city (Palermo), where the office is located.