Strategic Alliance Manager at Total Expert
Minneapolis, MN, US
Total Expert is a software-as-a-service (SaaS) company that provides the first modern, web-based, enterprise-level Marketing Operating System built specifically for banking and mortgage. Eight of the top 15 mortgage lenders in the country use Total Expert. Total Expert was named a 2018 TECH100 recipient by HousingWire, a 2018 Top Workplace by the Minneapolis-St. Paul Star Tribune and named the fastest-growing software company in Minnesota in 2018 by the Inc. 500.
The Strategic Alliances organization drives collaboration, growth and adoption strategy with Total Expert’s top industry partners to unlock new sales channels and incremental revenue models. The Strategic Alliance Manager is responsible for identifying, recruiting, cultivating and managing Total Expert’s global strategic relationships to ignite activity and drive new sales opportunities.
Candidates should have at least 5 years of experience working in enterprise sales and channel management, with a proven track record of success. We need someone who is motivated to move fast, be innovative and deliver quality.
- Understand and present Total Expert value proposition to inspire partner engagement
- Develop and execute go-to-market strategies and programs for each of your assigned alliance partners to drive revenue, adoption, and customer acquisition for Total Expert.
- Drive brand awareness, campaigns, and lead generation via integration partners, industry affiliations and consultants
- Build and deepen partnerships with existing alliances as well as recruit and cultivate new relationships
- Meet and exceed all quarterly and annual quotas
- Formulate detailed action plans to drive co-selling execution between Total Expert Sales teams and Alliance Sales teams
- Keep current with industry trends across mortgage lending, credit unions, and retail banking to identify new channels
- Act with urgency, integrity and a strong focus on customer success
- 5+ years of Enterprise Sales and experience managing Strategic Partner Relationships
- Strong preference for knowledge of the financial services, banking, and mortgage space
- Strong understanding of SaaS technology
- Be able to work independently and as part of a team in a fast pace, rapidly changing environment