Product Designer at Total Expert
Saint Louis Park, MN, US
Total Expert is a software-as-a-service (SaaS) company that provides the first modern, web-based, enterprise-level marketing and sales software solution built specifically for banking and mortgage. Eight of the top 15 mortgage lenders in the country use Total Expert. Total Expert was named a 2019 TECH100 recipient by HousingWire, 2019 Top Workplace by the Minneapolis-St. Paul Star Tribune, 2019 Winner of INNO on Fire and number 105 on Inc. 500’s list of fastest-growing software company in Minnesota in 2019.
We’re looking to add a Product Designer to our team. Are you a customer-obsessed designer? Do you thrive on solving complex problems in creative and elegant ways. Are you someone that not only has deep interaction design skills, but who owns the end-to-end experience and might even dabble in creating delightful copy? If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!
Your contributions will include:
- Working through design problems from beginning to end: translating research insights into ideas that form disruptive new products and features, then designing the workflows and detailed interactions to realize them
- Pushing and evolving interaction design paradigms and patterns based on brand guidelines
- Lead and influence business-wide discussions relative to the current and future direction of product design and user experience across our platform
- Utilizing design thinking best practices like deep customer empathy and rapid prototyping to arrive at innovative, intuitive end-to-end experiences
- Advancing a strong point of view, backed up by customer insights, design principles, and industry trends
- Collaborating effectively with your product manager and engineering team members in an agile product-development process
- Giving and soliciting feedback from other designers in order to continually raise our bar for design quality
- Will thrive in startup culture: Has a growth mindset, resilient, adaptable and curious
- Deep interaction design skills……trained in user-experience design methods and strategies
- Experience in UX for desktop and mobile SaaS applications
- Accustomed to integrating UI/visual design experience principles into the design process
- Highly skilled at applying design systems to customer-facing product applications
- A diverse portfolio showcasing your design thinking and UX approach
- Has a desire to be a “full-stack” designer
- Experience with creating and leveraging design systems
- Experience with complex, data-driven interfaces (data tables, data visualization)
- Expert knowledge of design and prototyping tools, such as Sketch, InVision, etc.