WHO WE ARE
Stensul is a branded content creation platform that enables non-technical marketers to build error-proof emails in minutes. By building brand and QA guardrails into a user friendly platform, stensul saves 90% of email production time while increasing quality, deliverability, and compliance. With stensul, marketers gain control, creatives and developers are freed from repetitive work, and marketing teams are able to optimize their most reliable channel: email.
We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager who is passionate about changing the way that marketers work. Reporting into the VP of Marketing, we expect you to play a critical role in refining and communicating the stensul value proposition to prospects and customers. The ideal candidate has a strong track record of developing go-to-market strategies (targeting enterprise marketers is a huge plus!) and crafting clear, effective product messaging and positioning. If you are excited about enabling marketers to work smarter, you thrive with a high degree of independence, and you’re energized by the idea of joining a fast-growing startup as the number two Marketing hire, please apply!
What you will do:
Market & product strategy
- Market assessment, including definition, segments, opportunity size, competitive analysis, target customers, and input to product requirements.
- Define value proposition and key differentiators for target customers, and validate through quantitative and qualitative research and testing.
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of competitive product and go-to-market strategies to inform business and product strategy.
- Design campaigns that position stensul as the solution for enterprise marketing automation leaders to optimize their email programs.
Product adoption & launch
- Develop and execute programs to drive adoption, revenue and value for customer segments
- Create the product launch strategy for new products, including all necessary sales tools and product materials required at every step of the customer journey.
- Own the launch of new product features, including positioning, messaging and tactics to drive awareness and adoption.
- Leverage research to develop buyer and influencer personas.
- Develop product training materials and roll out to Sales and CS
- Create, maintain and manage sales assets that move prospects through the funnel.
- Manage all website content related to product (webinars, whitepapers, product demos, FAQs, website copy).
- Demonstrated success in a product marketing role at a high-growth organization.
- Proficient at analyzing competing products and strategies, and using those insights to anticipate competitive directions and to identify opportunities for innovative positioning and messaging
- Ability to produce a range of marketing assets, including product demo videos and sales pitch-decks
- Track record in driving change in fast growth organizations by working cross-functionally with Product, Sales and Marketing.
- High energy, self-motivated and thrives in a fast-paced, fast-growing company
- 3+ years of experience in product marketing for a SaaS company, ideally targeting Marketing buyers
- Strong understanding of the world of marketing automation and email marketing
Benefits, perks and other goodies:
- Competitive compensation package that includes equity
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Weekly catered lunches and fully stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages
- Extra goodies like team breakfasts, monthly team outings, etc.
- 401(k), life insurance, commuter benefits, and parental leave plans
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work and life in a way that suits you best
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun loving office culture
Stensul is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer building a diverse and inclusive workforce.
If your experience is close (even if not a perfect fit) to what we’re looking for, please consider applying. Experience comes in many forms – skills are transferable, and passion goes a long way. We know that diversity makes for the best problem-solving and creative thinking, which is why we’re dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and encourage everyone to apply