WHO WE ARE
Stensul is a branded content creation platform that enables non-technical marketers to build error-proof emails in minutes. By building brand and QA guardrails into a user friendly platform, stensul saves 90% of email production time while increasing quality, deliverability, and compliance. With stensul, marketers gain control, creatives and developers are freed from repetitive work, and marketing teams are able to optimize their most reliable channel: email.
We are looking for an extraordinary Events Marketing Manager to own events, field marketing, and brand partnerships. Events have historically been a huge part of stensul’s go-to-market and brand strategy, and we take a lot of pride in our creativity
. Now, we’re looking for a seasoned events marketer who can take our field marketing strategy to the next level. Reporting into the VP Marketing, you’ll be responsible for designing an executing on an events strategy that drives revenue and brand awareness. You’ll be tasked with proactively identifying brand partnerships and co-marketing opportunities, and leveraging events as a way to initiate and build relationships. If you thrive with a high degree of independence and you’re excited about playing a critical role in building a marketing organization at a fast-growing startup, please apply!
What you will do:
Events strategy & execution
- Develop a field marketing and events strategy to build new business pipeline and grow relationships with existing customers.
- Own end-to-end event program planning, project management, budget and logistics from initial planning to post-event follow up.
- Manage all aspects of event coordination including: strategy, objectives, materials creation, event messaging/marketing, contract negotiation, vendor relations, site selection, registration, agenda scheduling, staffing, on-site production & logistics.
- Collaborate with Marketing & Sales to become fluent in the language of our customers and play a role in educating prospects at the events you plan.
- Facilitate timely lead processing within SFDC by creating campaigns, cleansing data, & working with Sales teams on lead follow up.
- Own pipeline number for events, report on opportunities and pipeline, and utilize data to evaluate event impact in both the short and long-term.
Partner marketing & brand partnerships
- Leverage events to initiate and build relationships with partners and customers
- Initiate and design co-marketing programs with partners to drive lead generation and build brand awareness
- Work with relevant team members to develop partner-oriented presentations and other sales materials as needed
- Exceptional communication, negotiation, and budget management skills.
- Extraordinary attention to detail.
- Highly collaborative and proactive; able to work across all levels of an organization.
- Analytical and intellectually curious; consistently looking for opportunities to learn, experiment, optimize and improve outcomes.
- Passion for results, measurement and optimization to continuously drive ROI.
- Ability to thrive in a rapidly changing environment and run multiple concurrent project demands within established timelines.
- High energy, self-motivated and thrives in a fast-paced, fast-growing company.
- 3+ years of experience in event/field marketing and project management.
- Experience marketing enterprise technology to marketing buyers
- Experience using Marketo and SFDC
- Strong understanding of the world of marketing automation and email marketing
Benefits, Perks and other Goodies:
- Competitive compensation package that includes equity
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Weekly catered lunches and fully stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages
- Extra goodies like team breakfasts, monthly team outings, etc.
- 401(k), life insurance, commuter benefits, and parental leave plans
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work and life in a way that suits you best
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun loving office culture
Stensul is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer building a diverse and inclusive workforce.
If your experience is close (even if not a perfect fit) to what we’re looking for, please consider applying. Experience comes in many forms – skills are transferable, and passion goes a long way. We know that diversity makes for the best problem-solving and creative thinking, which is why we’re dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and encourage everyone to apply