We are the Keap Information Security team and we are seeking a passionate, driven Information Security Engineer to help us in hardening our products and corporate security. You’ll serve as a subject matter expert working to elevate our current security posture by evaluating and implementing new tools and strategies, driving test and remediation efforts, educating your fellow employees, all while playing a key role in corporate compliance efforts. You’d be joining a team with diverse personalities and skill sets and will be instrumental in continuing to build a strong and proactive security practice. If you are a talented individual willing to roll up your sleeves and enthusiastically jump in wherever the job takes you, then we are looking for you!
- Providing security guidance to Application Developers, Engineering and Operations partners to help them meet Information Security requirements
- Deploy security solutions providing preventative and detective tools and controls for our Google cloud infrastructure
- Building and reviewing security metrics to measure security effectiveness
- Oversee and advise on cryptology best practices
- Conduct periodic network scans to find any vulnerability
- Conduct penetration testing, simulating an attack on the system to find exploitable weaknesses
- Monitor networks and systems for security breaches, through the use of software that detects intrusions and anomalous system behavior
- Identify cybersecurity threats and mitigation strategies, with a focus on the impact of emerging technology (Cloud, CI/CD)
- Perform security assessments of applications and systems using penetration and vulnerability testing and risk analysis
- Respond immediately to cyber security related incidents and provide a thorough retrospective analysis
- Technical Bachelor’s Degree or 5+ years practical experience
- Strong knowledge of security standards such as OWASP top 10 and remediations.
- Knowledge and experience audit reviews, risk assessments, secure SDLC, vulnerability assessments, secure configurations, patch management, etc.
- Knowledge of risk assessment tools, technologies and methods
- Knowledge and experience in using computer forensic tools, technologies and methods
- Expertise with mobile application testing and associated risks
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform and Software as a Service (SaaS) security
Ideally, you possess:
- Security Certification such as CISSP, CEH, Security+
- Strong Linux administrative experience
- Knowledge of PCI, GDPR, HIPAA
- Expert knowledge and understanding of information security practices and policies, including Information Security Frameworks, Standards, and best practices
- Ability to manage highly complex issues and negotiate solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge and understanding of network security including firewalls and IDS
- Ability to discuss information security risks at a detailed technical level
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
- Ability to execute in a fast paced, high demand environment while balancing multiple priorities
- Ability to interact with integrity and a high level of professionalism with all levels of team members and management
- Knowledge and understanding of process design, modeling, and development
In 2001, Keap (formerly Infusionsoft) pioneered the sales and marketing automation category for small business. Today, Keap is the #1 CRM platform in its category. We're 400+ strong and seeking talented and intelligent people to help us on our mission of helping grow small businesses worldwide.
This position is located at our Chandler, AZ office at 1260 South Spectrum Blvd. Chandler AZ 85286.