Please Note: The Salesforce Developer role will sit in our Chandler, AZ office and is not a remote position.
We are the Internal Systems team and we’re looking for a Salesforce Developer, at the pinnacle of their career, to provide us with the experience, skills, and creativity to help us build amazing solutions for Keap employees and customers.
Our team is made up of a core of experienced highly collaborative Salesforce Developers and Administrators working to help those around them succeed. We build advanced, scalable, solutions utilizing all that the Salesforce platform has to offer. From Sales and Service Cloud to Communities and Salesforce CPQ. We design robust integrations with other platforms such as Netsuite and Marketo. We are always learning, so we can create better solutions in the future.
- Be a high performing member of Internal Systems Agile Team.
- Design declarative solutions using process builders, flows, and workflows.
- Create triggers, classes, batch apex jobs, and other code-based solutions.
- Write test code and maintain proper coverage.
- Create and maintain documentation of changes, processes, and policies.
- Work with the Internal Systems team to uphold best practices & introduce new processes.
- Continually seek ways to simplify, optimize, and automate business processes.
- Drive to expand system knowledge, learn other systems, and adapt to a constantly changing environment.
- Troubleshoot production issues and resolve where appropriate.
- Assist in the design of new functionality through Scrum Grooming processes.
Daily Execution Excellence
- Work with energetic, driven, passionate engineers, testers, and product owners that work together towards the common goal of building world-class solutions for small business owners.
- Ensure projects are completed and properly documented according to specifications and timelines.
- Collaborate well in a cross-functional team of admins and developers.
If you can execute the work, you can do the job. That being said, we realize we likely need someone with competencies and experience such as…
- Understanding of the Salesforce.com platform and how and when to create code based solutions vs. using Salesforce declarative development.
- Experience writing triggers, batch apex, queables, future methods, and scheduled jobs.
- Experience creating or using REST / SOAP APIs and SOA Platform for integration and application development.
- Training or Work experience in an Agile development team.
- An understanding of ORM.
- IDE Experience with Force.com IDE (Eclipse), MavensMate, or IntelliJ IDEA with Illuminated Cloud.
- Working experience with GitHub, Jira, Confluence, CI and/or Bamboo
- Experience developing on other SAS or CRM platforms such as NetSuite a plus.
Ideally, You Will Possess…
- 4-year degree in Computer Science or another engineering or science discipline.
- 1+ years of Object-oriented development experience.
- A Salesforce Developer and/or Advanced Developer Certification.
- Experience building robust, highly scalable back-end services
- Experience developing solutions for, or as an end-user in, Salesforce and/or NetSuite
About Keap: In 2001, Keap (formerly Infusionsoft) pioneered the sales and marketing automation category for small business. Today, Keap is the #1 CRM platform in its category. We're 500+ strong and seeking talented and intelligent people to help us on our mission of helping grow small businesses worldwide.
At Keap, we celebrate diversity and inclusion for the benefit of our employees, our products, our community, and to help small businesses succeed. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, marital status or any legally protected status.