makes truly unique software tools for businesses that treasure their most valued resource — their people. We believe happier employees result in stronger companies! We are seeking employees that are inspired by our goal to transform the manager-employee feedback loop. Together we make stronger cultures, and we do it all in a dog-friendly and fun atmosphere!
Over 1,000 companies from around the globe use TINYpulse to engage and develop high-performing teams, including Xbox, Red Sox, Stitch Fix, HubSpot, Capital One, and Brooks Sports. We are also committed to giving back by donating 1% of our time to our local community, 1% of our product to non-profits, and 1% of our profits to non-profit organizations.
We’re looking for an Accounts Receivable Specialist to join our team at TINYpulse! This role will report to the Senior Accountant and will be a great opportunity for someone looking to expand on their skill set in both AR and other accounting functions. Review the job responsibilities and candidate characteristics below, and if this sounds like you, be sure to apply! We look forward to hearing from you and learning more about your interests.
What you’ll do:
- Submit invoices to customers, follow up on past-due balances, monitor and communicate to management accounts at risk of late payment or credit issues
- Manage the invoicing cycle to meet or exceed month end deadlines
- Review aging reports and initiate calls to customers with past-due balances to arrange for payment
- Generate customer invoices in SaaSOptics (to be synced with QuickBooks Desktop)
- Ensure that correct sales contract information is imported from Salesforce to SaaSOptics
- Manage daily failed credit card transactions
- Research and resolve account disputes and billing discrepancies
- Perform daily cash applications entry and daily check deposits
- Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy and accepted accounting practices
- Assist with daily and weekly credit card payment processing
- Perform other duties as required to support the Accounting Department
- Assist Senior Accountant with projects and provide backup, as needed
What you’ll bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- 1+ years’ experience with Accounts Receivable and Billing, preferably in a SaaS company
- Must have experience with Quickbooks Desktop and Excel
- Familiarity with Salesforce, SaaSOptics, and Stripe preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and problem-solving ability
- Extremely detail-oriented with excellent organizational and analytical skills
- Experience with customer contracts, setting up billing schedules, and researching/resolving accounts receivable and billing issues
- Seek to improve processes, develop best practices and ensure quality results
- Excellent customer service skills and capability to collaborate and develop strong business relationships with customers, coworkers, credit counterparts, and other sales participants
- Exposure to general accounting: assist in the month-end close procedures and account reconciliation process
Who you are:
- Number Cruncher - You can run some numbers while simultaneously discussing an account with a customer or colleague
- Tech Savvy - You are comfortable using accounting software to manage accounts, generate reports, statements, invoices and finding pertinent information for customers and colleagues
- Organized - You keep track as you send statements and invoices out to customers while also accounting for payments received
- Diplomatic - You are comfortable having difficult conversations with customers that need a little encouragement to pay on a timely basis
- Forecaster - You can predict everything but the weather. You can forecast who will pay on time and who won't. No one gets it right all the time, but you are to the mark and the better your reconciliation reports, the more valuable you are to your employer
- Team Player with an Entrepreneurial Spirit - You come up with and are willing to try new ideas to achieve greater levels of success
What you’ll get:
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental and vision
- Unlimited PTO. No counting down vacation days!
- Fully subsidized ORCA passport cards
- Work from home flexibility
- TINYscholarship reimbursement to support professional growth (up-to $1000/year)
- 12 weeks paid parental leave, with meal kits, diaper subscription, and home cleaning
- Fully stocked snack pantry, beverages on tap, ping pong and foosball table
- Ability to bring your office-ready dog to work
- So much more!
If you are ready to start the conversation about how you might contribute to our team at TINYpulse, submit your resume and cover letter today!
TINYpulse is not open to 3rd party solicitation or resumes for our posted positions. Resumes received from 3rd party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complementary.
TINYpulse provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. TINYpulse complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment. To request a reasonable accommodation, contact HR at email@example.com.