VP Customer Success at Stensul
New York City, NY, US
WHO WE ARE
Stensul is transforming the way enterprise marketers work. Our email generation platform is centralized, scalable, and pre-configured to each brand. By bypassing all of the back-and-forth with designers, developers and QA, marketers can focus on crafting content that inspires and delivers real results. Build emails in our platform, and then instantly send them out through your ESP or Marketing Cloud. With stensul, marketers are reimagining what’s possible with email.
What You’ll Do
The VP of Customer Success at stensul will be responsible for delivering customer success, in every interpretation of the phrase. In this role, you will be responsible for leading and developing a talented post-sales team spanning Customer Success, Support and Professional Services (ie Solution Architects, Implementations), working with the most admired brands in the world. You will be a member of our Leadership Team, reporting to our CEO.
Specific Responsibilities Include
- Leading the entire Customer Success team. At stensul, this team is on the front lines of retention, upsell, and engagement
- Measuring and enhancing the effectiveness and efficiency of the team by implementing data collection and processes where they are needed
- Working cross-functionally with sales, marketing, product, and engineering to produce an amazing customer experience at every stensul touchpoint
- Growing customer advocacy by helping our customers realize significant value from stensul, and then working with marketing and sales to help tell those stories
- De-risking and defusing customer escalations
- Implementing the tech stack your team needs to be successful
- Hiring top talent, coaching team members, upleveling skill sets, and guiding the career paths of your team
- Being the voice of the customer, and build a team who will do the same
Who You Are
- An experienced, respected leader who can operate and communicate with stakeholders (internally and externally) at every level
- Multiple years of leading, growing, and scaling top performing teams in Customer Success for B2B (SaaS or something close to it)
- A commercially-minded leader who has experience working hand-in-hand with GTM leadership to drive the business forward. Must have strong experience and comfort with the commercial side of customer relationships.
- Operationally-minded and data-driven to ensure teams are as productive and efficient as possible, while also producing the right outcomes for customers and for the business
- A background in email marketing is preferred (Marketing Cloud/ESP, Agency, etc.)
- Startup experience is preferred