stensul is hiring an Implementations Consultant to own the full implementation process for each customer and be a resident expert on our platform for both internal and external users.
Who We Are:
stensul was born out of the frustration we felt first-hand when creating emails for one of the world’s largest companies. The process was inefficient, email builders were buggy and clunky, and coordinating among team members—designers, developers, copywriters and marketers—took far too long. Start to finish, it took weeks to create a single email.
We had to stop the pain. We’ve built a platform that lets anyone create on-brand, perfectly coded, fully-responsive emails in minutes. Our Fortune 1000 customers have reduced their creation time by 90% while increasing marketing output 6-10x. That’s no joke.
About the Role:
This role will report directly to the Head of Customer Success and will have an exceptional amount of responsibility and visibility within the Customer Success team as well as the broader stensul organization. This individual will lead implementations with technical and non-technical customers alike, ensuring the stensul platform is properly configured to drive maximum impact from day one of the partnership.
You will be working with customers both pre- and post-sales to define their specifications, functionality, and workflows to optimize their experience with stensul. Cross-functional collaboration between Customer Success Managers, Product, Development, and Solutions Consultants will be key to your every day.
What You’ll Do:
- Composing the full technical documentation of our platform, including changes as they are made with each sprint
- Owning the implementation process for each new customer, which consists of leading discovery calls, creating and reviewing a specification document (sketch file), project managing the build and testing it with the implementations team, building and testing the customer instance when necessary, and serving as a liason between customer requests and the product team
- Creating customer documentation for education on using the platform
- Working with internal or external developers on new platform integrations based on customer requests
- Partnering with the Solutions Consulting and Product teams as necessary to research and scope prospective customers
Who You Are:
- 4-6+ years of work experience in email and solutions consulting
- Must possess extreme attention to detail
- Can translate complex solutions into easily understandable concepts when communicating to other teams and clients
- Solid technical knowledge (REST/SOAP APIs, HTML/CSS, ESP-specific languages)
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities effectively
- Comfortable making UX decisions and mockups
- Desire to engage with customers throughout the implementation process and ability to put the customer first
What You’ll Get:
- Competitive compensation package
- Full insurance benefits (medical/dental/vision), pre-tax commuter benefits, 401k
- Your choice of Mac or PC laptop, Android or iPhone
- Extra goodies like team lunches, lots of office munchies and beverages, bowling/karaoke/happy hour/you name it!
- Non-stop availability of competitors for office ping pong, foosball or darts
- We are a growing company, so as we grow, YOU will grow!
stensul does not work with agencies and is not responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited third-party submissions.