As a Customer Success Manager at When I Work, you’ll work with our mid-market customers to help shape the future of the hourly workforce. In this role, you’ll partner with customers to adopt and engage with our product while driving revenue for our business. Through the relationships you build, the expertise you establish, and your tenacious ability to solve problems, our customers will see When I Work as a mission-critical workforce management software for their business. You come from a background in customer success, customer support, account management, project management or consulting. You are curious, dependable, resourceful, and get joy from going beyond to make customers successful. You are motivated by a strong, innovative, and passionate work culture and are constantly searching for ways to improve, inspire others, and add value.
What You’ll Be Doing
As a CSM, you will take charge of growing revenue by connecting the value of the When I Work platform with customers’ organizational needs.
- Be the go-to point of contact for any range of customer questions and take full ownership of providing answers and solutions, including facilitating information gathering cross-functionally
- Execute mid-market customer engagement strategies, leveraging customer data insights and one-to-many campaigns
- Understand customer’s organizational goals and problems as a strategic partner, and articulate the value and ROI of When I Work to inspire and encourage customer adoption and expansion
- Facilitate customer onboarding and rollout, including bringing in other internal teams in a structured way as needed
- Establish product expertise with customers, understand product gaps, and be an internal advocate for most critical investment areas
Experience and Skills Needed
- Background in customer success, customer support, consulting, managing accounts or professional services
- Analytical and creative problem solver
- Results-driven professional that assumes full accountability
- Demonstrated initiative with the commitment and ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong communicator and project manager with excellent interpersonal skills
- Passionate about showcasing advanced technology to sophisticated customers
- Interested in working on a team with other high-performing, highly motivated peers
- Must possess a high degree of initiative
What Would Be Awesome To Have
- Experience in the software or technology industry, preferably with SaaS industry experience
- Experience with CRM and Success tools including SalesForce, ZenDesk
- Experience with Payroll Processing or Payroll Software Workflows
- Understanding of Integration through an API
- Experience working with technology startups
What’s In It For You
- Employee Stock Options
- Professional development allowance
- Paid parental leave
- Medical benefits - employee premiums paid 100% by WIW
- Dental benefits
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Flexible work environment
- 401K Match
- Transit Pass or parking stipend
- Data/Cell (internet) stipend
- Casual dress code
- Dynamic and dedicated team
Sound Like a Good Fit?
We’d love to talk to you! Please submit the following to apply:
- Resume (including months/years of employment for each position).
- Cover letter including:
- an overview of your existing experience
- a convincing reason why you’d like to work at When I Work.
*Must already be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer.