makes truly unique software tools for businesses that treasure their most valued resource — their people. We believe happier employees result in stronger companies! We are seeking employees that are inspired by our goal to transform the manager-employee feedback loop. Together we make stronger cultures, and we do it all in a dog-friendly and fun atmosphere!
Over 1,000 companies from around the globe use TINYpulse to engage and develop high-performing teams, including Xbox, Red Sox, Stitch Fix, HubSpot, Capital One, and Brooks Sports. We are also committed to giving back by donating 1% of our time to our local community, 1% of our product to non-profits, and 1% of our profits to non-profit organizations.
The Senior Marketing Strategist will own specific lead and sales-driven numbers, and other KPIs as they relate to TINYpulse’s overall goals. In time, you will own more marketing experiments, be in charge of more budget, and own more strategy for a product and business trusted by over 1,000 companies worldwide.
We are looking for a “marketer’s” marketer who can write deliciously persuasive copy, edit in-depth blog posts, record snackable videos, and grow our company’s digital footprint, followers, and leads.
This role requires a vast knowledge of all things digital marketing with deep experience in a few areas. Basically, you need to be an expert when it comes to executing your specialty but also have demonstrated success hiring and partnering with people where you are weak. Review the job responsibilities and candidate characteristics below, and if this sounds like you, be sure to apply! We look forward to hearing from you and learning more about your interests.
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate with sales, product, and customer success teams to produce content that generates keen product interest in both prospects and existing customers.
- Work directly with our customers to make case studies that show off real-world examples of people succeeding with our product.
- Accountable for all Inbound marketing initiatives to drive traffic, engagement, leads, that deliver sales and customer retention.
- Editorial calendar and organization workflows must be developed and managed.
- Channel management of digital content hubs and all supporting social channels including email/newsletter distribution. This successful candidate must understand the basic best practices of the main social media channels, which content and approaches work on each and why
- Measurement and optimization of all content marketing will be required on a regular and ongoing basis
- Management of all creative resources including designers and other creative personnel
What you’ll bring:
- 3-5 years experience owning and hitting a marketing or sales number; if you don’t know what this is, the role isn’t for you.
- 3-5 years experience in digital marketing; Inbound a plus
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent working experience.
- Ability to write great- nay, epic headlines, and subject lines
- Experienced with marketing automation such as Hubspot, Eloqua, Marketo, or Pardot
- Proficient in Google Analytics
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS and landing page best practices
- Ability to speak digital marketing “without an accent”; whether you got started in digital or came from somewhere else, you are fluent in digital marketing.
- Demonstrated history being more analytical than your peers; if you are a copywriter, you should want to measure your content using metrics and interested only in judging success that way.
- Great digital footprint and reach; you need to have done something at scale that has attracted people to you or your work in the past.
Who you are:
- Content Guru - You create content naturally; posting regularly to your own social pages, publishing your own videos, and writing your own blog posts is something you just do.
- Data-Driven - You understand the value of data and the story it tells. You are an expert in collecting information and taking action. You challenge your assumptions and act based on the evidence.
- Creative - You understand being innovative and creative is what will help you stand out from the pack. Creative thinking ensures you can spot opportunities and test concepts.
- Curious - You love to look beyond the surface of things, to explore both the small details and the big picture
- Self-starter - You don’t need to be told what should be done. You’re able to assess a situation and take care of the responsibilities with little to no direction. You have a passion to keep going when you’re exhausted but you know it could make it better. You learn to balance projects and master time management, but you must be driven from the start
- Communicator - You can clearly communicate and present our story, brand, and ideas.
- Growth mindset - You recognize that this role has the opportunity for growth and development. Success in this role will lead to an expansion of responsibilities and an opportunity to advance in your career
What you’ll get:
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental and vision
- Unlimited PTO. No counting down vacation days!
- Fully subsidized ORCA passport cards
- Work from home flexibility
- TINYscholarship reimbursement to support professional growth (up-to $1000/year)
- 12 weeks paid parental leave, with meal kits, diaper subscription, and home cleaning
- Fully stocked snack pantry, beverages on tap, ping pong and foosball table
- Ability to bring your office-ready dog to work
- So much more!
If you are ready to start the conversation about how you might contribute to our team at TINYpulse, submit your resume and cover letter today!
TINYpulse is not open to 3rd party solicitation or resumes for our posted positions. Resumes received from 3rd party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complementary.
TINYpulse provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. TINYpulse complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment. To request reasonable accommodation, contact HR at firstname.lastname@example.org.