Data Analyst (Saigon) at TINYpulse
Ho Chi Minh, VN
makes truly unique software tools for businesses that treasure their most valued resource — their people. We believe happier employees result in stronger companies! We are seeking employees that are inspired by our goal to transform the manager-employee feedback loop. Together we can make stronger cultures.
Over 1,000 companies from around the globe use TINYpulse to engage and develop high-performing teams, including Stitch Fix, HubSpot, Capital One, and Brooks Shoes & Apparel. We are also committed to giving back by donating 1% of our time to our local community, 1% of our product to non-profits, and 1% of our profits to non-profit organizations.
We are currently looking for a Data Analyst to join our team! In this role you will be responsible for driving our reporting strategy for our biggest clients, and supporting our product team as we expand in the People Analytics space.
- Build internal reports to model data around churn potential and product usage
- Partner with Customer Success team and some of our largest customers to provide actionable insights based on client data
- Work closely with Customer Success and Product teams to develop tools and process around customer data requests
- Share ideas & requirements with the product team based on understanding of customer pain points and needs
- Conduct research and testing on marketing strategies and provide recommendations to marketing team
Required Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field and 2+ years of experience in a data analytics role
- Experience partnering with cross-disciplinary teams including Product, Customer Success and Sales
- Basic scripting ability and knack for making reporting dashboards that people really enjoy using due to simplicity and actionability
- Strong analytical skills and ability to seek out key insights across qualitative and quantitative data set, and then drive appropriate product decisions
- SQL/query skillset
- Advanced proficiency with Excel, including knowledge of wide variety of formulas and demonstrated ability to sanitize and interpret messy data sets
- Experience using Tableau, R and/or Python is a plus
- Advanced data mining and database knowledge is a plus
- Programming background is a plus
- A passion for solving tough problems involving data integration across multiple sources
- Excellent communication, presentation and persuasion skills
- Strong bias for action; ability to juggle multiple priorities and effectively deliver in a fast-paced, dynamic environment