With over 500 million end users on the platform, Stream is positioned to be the leading provider of Feeds and Chat as a service in the coming months. Our goal is to become the most used feed and chat solution for developers worldwide. To do this, we need your help!
We are seeking a strong and seasoned individual to join our Developer Relations team as a Developer Advocate in Boulder, Colorado. On the Developer Relations team, you will be responsible for a broad range of developer-facing activities, all of which aim to make Stream an iconic brand among developers.
– Create interesting educational content for developers in a variety of different formats: articles, screencasts, tech talks, sample apps, tools, etc.
– Work closely with engineering to ensure that our developer portal and our API products have a compelling roadmap that addresses the needs of the community
– Be a developer subject matter expert and champion developer needs and priorities across product, engineering, and marketing
– Drive adoption of Stream’s API platform by providing feedback on email campaigns and other outreach programs
– Use metrics and data to drive activities and priorities
– Take an idea for compelling content from start to finish and then promote it to generate interest and shares in the developer community.
Minimum Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
– A combined 4+ years of experience in developer, developer evangelism, or developer relations roles at leading technology companies
– Strong technical understanding of REST APIs, HTTP, SDKs, GCP, AWS, and Azure infrastructure
– Deep understanding of developer communities and how to engage them productively
– Solid communication skills – with an emphasis on strong technical writing
– Experience in technical consulting or client facing capacity.
– Competitive salary + equity in one of Boulder’s top startups
– Free health/dental insurance (for employee) with discounts for dependents
– Optional eye insurance
– Stock options
– Generous time off
– RTD Ecopass
– Parking Pass
– Crazy stocked kitchen
– Lots of fancy coffee
– Weekly team lunch
– Pearl Street location
– An office yoga studio (two certified instructors teach weekly)
– Darts, video games and foosball
– Gym/fitness stipend
– Awesome teammates
If you’re interested in this position, please get in touch!